Pokemon Presents, February 2024 Roundup - New Legends entry and mobile TGC game

A brand new Pokemon Presents starts off today, celebrating the anniversary of the original release of Pokemon Red and Green in Japan. That said, let's dive right off into the presentation and see what the Poke Co. has in store.

• New Tera Raid battles are unveiled, featuring a mighty Venusaur, Charizard and Blastoise, each one being one week apart starting tomorrow with Venusaur.
  • Pokemon Go gets a collaboration with the new Pokemon Horizon series, with a Pikachu wearing Cap's hat and Volt Tackle as a move. New Pokemon from Gen 9 will also debut in the game, as well as characters Lico and Roy.
  • Pokemon Sleep is getting Raikou on March, with Entei and Suicune coming up later.
  • Pokemon Masters celebrates 4 and a half years, and Geeta & Glimmora will be coming to the game to celebrate the occasion, as well as Silver & Tyranitar, Gladeon & Magearna, Riley & Lucario, and a Photo mode as well.
  • Pokemon Café Remix will have new outfits, new content and an event featuring Miraidon and Roraidon.
  • Pokemon Unite will get Miraidon, Falinks and Ceruledge joining the fray, each one joining at different dates. MIraidon will get a special event.
  • Pokemon's Trading Card Game is getting a brand new mobile game, titled "Pokemon Trading Card Game Pocket". Players can get new packs, trade in cards, and battle against others. Coming 2024. This is followed by a lengthy speech about the TGC.
  • To wrap up the presentation, the Pokemon Company unveils a brand new game in the Legends series in the form a teaser, titled "Pokemon: Legends Z-A". Coming worldwide in 2025.

And that's it! What peaked your interested from the Pokemon Presents? Let us know in the comments below!

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
If it were for some new system, it'd be a launch title and I'd expect it to be kept under wraps until the system was revealed.

I am also a hardened Switch 2 denier, if this actually indicates that the Switch 2 is coming I will delete my account.
Don't delete anything, I'm also a Switch 2 rumors negationist (Switch Pro never existed for example). But a new hardware will come one day, because that happens every 8 years or so, not because some Twitter account knows anything. 2025 is a far futuristic place, it may happen by then or not.

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
how the fuck are people are already complaining about the new game? they didn't show any actual footage of the game itself.
They don't even need to do that. I mean, look how the other games looked like. Sure, this game could be well developed (good graphics, good story and so on). But compared with older games, I doubt that.

SDA

Shame Yourself
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If it were for some new system, it'd be a launch title and I'd expect it to be kept under wraps until the system was revealed.

I am also a hardened Switch 2 denier, if this actually indicates that the Switch 2 is coming I will delete my account.
Okay then, if you're going to delete your account... early farewell!

Jokes aside, I'd never delete my GBATemp account, not even for a freaking upcoming console.

Sir Tortoise

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't delete anything, I'm also a Switch 2 rumors negationist (Switch Pro never existed for example). But a new hardware will come one day, because that happens every 8 years or so, not because some Twitter account knows anything. 2025 is a far futuristic place, it may happen by then or not.
One day, sure, but I'd be surprised if it was 2025, maybe even 26. The Switch is still going pretty strong and Nintendo may not want to risk jeopardising that. They always want some new selling point and they hit on a pretty strong one with the Switch.

As for the original question, I just rechecked and there's a Switch logo at the end, so...woops.

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hope tcg would not region locked again...
And rn tcg mobile game is a shit, old version was better.
Dawn Masters, not work on my phone, but game install from google store...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch