Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Raven Darkheart said:
Bean_BR said:
Mchief298 said:
Bean_BR said:
people who already have the game and still not dumped it maybe want to see the agony of some people (like me)
cry.gif
oh just chill... Buy the game if it's that big of a deal
wink.gif
i don't have money... so... I download and play the game until I have money
yay.gif
dont whine about it jeez, wait like normal folks
yeah, i waiting, but the sooner the better

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So just for speculation sake, what would you do if you had both games a week early? Would you dump it?

Personally I'd dump them both using wood dumper just to make sure it gets an official release with correct header. I'd probably dump them both twice to test consistency. Then I'd upload it to multiupload to ensure it can get accessed easily & have various mirrors. Then I'd make a 4chan thread (or some other forum that allows ROMs) and be like "I found these links for Pokemon B&W! Someone dumped it!". I'd rather not be identified as the one to dump it a week early.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Sometimes I think it'll probably be better to wait for the 3rd enhanced version...but I'm almost sure I'll download White anyway.
unsure.gif

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant wait until it release but im trying to exspand my pataince so im waiting for it ( the rom and the cart ) that way I can have all three starters and make them shiny if I want too

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Apparently Italian is also in stores already, but no news on the German one.
frown.gif
(Yes, I care about the German version
tongue.gif
)
Only found the fan-translated one (I hate it, when people don't mention that in the topic title and just post it like "[RPG] Pokemon Schwarze Edition + Weisse Edition (deutsch)").

/me listens to Final Countdown

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looking forward to this, I've been playing SoulSilver recently and it's revitalized my childhood love for the franchise.
yaynds.gif
Even one of my house mates is skipping his 9AM lecture on Friday to pick it up...
tongue.gif

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowXP said:
Looking forward to this, I've been playing SoulSilver recently and it's revitalized my childhood love for the franchise.
yaynds.gif
Even one of my house mates is skipping his 9AM lecture on Friday to pick it up...
tongue.gif
ive been playing platinum while i wait

on a side note how long do you guys think the temp will be down when it leaks. ya know the impending flood noobs asking for roms crashing the server. it is worst when a pokemon game is involved

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pokefreak2008 said:
ShadowXP said:
yaynds.gif
tongue.gif

on a side note how long do you guys think the temp will be down when it leaks. ya know the impending flood noobs asking for roms crashing the server. it is worst when a pokemon game is involved
None. They've fixed the server issues back in Plat & GTA:CW days. The Temp may be slow with so many people posting but not down. But when HGSS came out, the front page portal was down but the main forum was online but excruciatingly slow.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hakoda said:
pokefreak2008 said:
ShadowXP said:
yaynds.gif
tongue.gif

None. They've fixed the server issues back in Plat & GTA:CW days. The Temp may be slow with so many people posting but not down. But when HGSS came out, the front page portal was down but the main forum was online but excruciatingly slow.
that's good ta hear i use the temp as my homepage and is where i find what games are release and other news to that extent

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Well my store called me to tell me they would have it by tomorrow morning and I am free to come and pick it up
smile.gif

Don't know if I'll dump it since Pokémon are usually 1 language only in Europe (meaning the game sold in Italy only has Italian, Spain only has Spanish : the game isn't Multi-5).
I don't know if people reaaaaally want a French only version which hackers won't give a sh*t about and start working on the AP fix so it'll be pretty useless...

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Some individual will probably release it before the scene does, so GBAtemp will likely be late to announce it on the front page, seeing they only announce scene releases. Radiant Historia and DQ6 were out a few days before GBATemp announced them.

Doesn't really matter if the scene or some random person dump it, it's the same file in the end.

rateiosu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Some stores in Europe will get the game ~2 days before the release, same goes for some american stores, so you lucky if you entered the pre-sale (more cheap)

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
juju798 said:
Taik said:
Well my store called me to tell me they would have it by tomorrow morning and I am free to come and pick it up
smile.gif

Don't know if I'll dump it since Pokémon are usually 1 language only in Europe (meaning the game sold in Italy only has Italian, Spain only has Spanish : the game isn't Multi-5).
I don't know if people reaaaaally want a French only version which hackers won't give a sh*t about and start working on the AP fix so it'll be pretty useless...

I will DEFINITELY buy it anyway but it would be so nice to get an early dump from you !!
yaynds.gif

Actually, I heard there's some kind of protection into the game card which doesn't allow you to dump it accurately...
Am I wrong ?
They Said that back on the Japanese version so Im gonna Squash that rumor
NO NO NO! It will dump correctly!
happy.gif

AitchDeeTee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There isn't an anti-piracy that prevents booting of the game, but in the Japanese version, non-fixed copies wouldn't be able to gain any EXP from battles. So there is anti-piracy, but if it's that similar to the JP version it shouldn't be around for long.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AitchDeeTee said:
There isn't an anti-piracy that prevents booting of the game, but in the Japanese version, non-fixed copies wouldn't be able to gain any EXP from battles. So there is anti-piracy, but if it's that similar to the JP version it shouldn't be around for long.

The anti-piracy is the same as the japanese version. It was like this for HG/SS and D/P/P.

So it's like the US version doesn't have protection because either the fix for the japanese version still work or the fix need to be altered a little.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Eggs and roasted potatoes came out good