• Replies 1,893
  • Likes 1

Heram

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It will take the time needed there is no fix time.
with ap i dont think the akaio will bypass it my guess.
If there is a patch it is not complicated to apply in general.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If anyone here have the games and want to dump them, they can do it, but no matter what, upload them anonymously. YOu don't want to do like the guy who leaked NSMB Wii did and get sued by nintendo because you were careless.

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really I think we should Stay On Subject or Lock This Thread??????
People Not to be rude but Stop Thinking that the (U) or (EU) Rom has new AP
People were freaking out when certain sites said that the game couldn't be dumped on the Japanese
version and it was simply a Troll to make people think that this game had major AP
We Dont and Will Not Know Until March 3-6...... So Stay On topic guys and be patient
happy.gif

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
XXLANCEXX said:
People were freaking out when certain sites said that the game couldn't be dumped on the Japanese
version and it was simply a Troll to stop people from thinking that this game had major AP
We Dont and Will Not Know Until March 3-6...... So Stay On topic guys and be patient
happy.gif

Why would it have new AP anyway? HG/SS, Platinum and D/P had the same freaking AP as the japanese version. Since it's the same AP, you can't really count it as AP since the AP was cracked in the japanese version already.

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
XXLANCEXX said:
version and it was simply a Troll to stop people from thinking that this game had major AP
happy.gif

Why would it have new AP anyway? HG/SS, Platinum and D/P had the same freaking AP as the japanese version. Since it's the same AP, you can't really count it as AP since the AP was cracked in the japanese version already.
yup yup I'm just tired of hearing people say that the (U) and the (EUR) couldn't be dumped cause
they claim to have the game and it has new AP....they are just simply trolling. we wont know until like I said March 3-6

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
XXLANCEXX said:
Giga_Gaia said:
XXLANCEXX said:
happy.gif

yup yup I'm just tired of hearing people say that the (U) and the (EUR) couldn't be dumped cause
they claim to have the game and it has new AP....they are just simply trolling. we wont know until like I said March 3-6

They're giving an excuse because they're either a bunch of liars who actually don't have the game or they are too busy playing the game or they actually don't care.

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
XXLANCEXX said:
Giga_Gaia said:
XXLANCEXX said:
happy.gif

They're giving an excuse because they're either a bunch of liars who actually don't have the game or they are too busy playing the game or they actually don't care.
+1 to that
happy.gif

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XXLANCEXX said:
Giga_Gaia said:
XXLANCEXX said:
Giga_Gaia said:
XXLANCEXX said:
happy.gif

+1 to that
happy.gif
+2 to that

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Niko said:
DJPlace said:
it's been dumped or something? or am i just dreaming.

We have the cartridges.
And we TRY to make a good dump.

But the game reboot at every time when we use a dumper.
So, what can we do for release this game before the 4th March?

that's a bummer.

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digipokemaster said:
feidhlim1986 said:
Niko said:
Nope, that's real.
And my friend has this game.

[youtube]ghqp3RhAYxI[/youtube]

Haha +1 in you're face doubters.
lucky french people
yeah bet you hes not gonna let it get dumped so don't count your chickens
plus i notice he might of used his old save or cheated cause i doubt he caught all those pkm in
his game thats just released
happy.gif

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XXLANCEXX said:
digipokemaster said:
feidhlim1986 said:
Niko said:
Nope, that's real.
And my friend has this game.

[youtube]ghqp3RhAYxI[/youtube]

Haha +1 in you're face doubters.
lucky french people
yeah bet you hes not gonna let it get dumped so don't count your chickens
plus i notice he might of used his old save or cheated cause i doubt he caught all those pkm in
his game thats just released
happy.gif
true i cant read french so i would have no clue what it says on the game so ill wait for the na one in english

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8