• Likes 1

teleska

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USA as well. Why?

Because people have the original cart in hand all ready. I haven't heard of European version being in anyone's hands atm.

Charon

Trophies
Website
saiph-charon.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Slovenia
teleska said:
USA as well. Why?

Because people have the original cart in hand all ready. I haven't heard of European version being in anyone's hands atm.

That's a pretty lame basis for that conclusion, isn't it?
It's not like the date and location of dumps are related to people showing they have the games.
If someone makes photos like that to brag, they're probably not the kind of person that would like everyone else to have it too, by dumping it.

teleska

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It got released earlier. There are more copies floating around in NA than In Europe.

Why again wouldn't NA's version be dumped sooner then?

sorry. Im failing to see your logic.

Unless you are saying that everyone who dumps the games lives in europe and no one that lives in NA ever dumps a game?

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
teleska said:
It got released earlier. There are more copies floating around in NA than In Europe.

Unless you are saying that everyone who dumps the games lives in europe and no one that lives in NA ever dumps a game?
cause no one wants to get in trouble by nintendo

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
teleska said:

If you haven't noticed, the NA scene has slowed down recently, while the European scene has been going strong. In fact, some of the major games have taken weeks to get dumped in the US.

Charon

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Slovenia
teleska said:

There's always ppl who get the game earlier, no matter what game and where.

Regardless of you missing my later point, basing where it will be dumped 1st from seeing a few pictures is still irrational.
-you have not seen all of them
-you can't know if you have seen all such photos
-not all people with the game took photos
-people who took photos may not dump them
-people who dump them may not take photos
-

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
YayMii has a point though, the EU scene is much stronger than the current US scene. I wouldn't mind playing the EU version first but there are more copies in NA than EU.

keke_keke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care who dumps it, I just want it to be dumped. >.> It's a week or less away no matter where it comes from anyway.

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
keke_keke said:
I don't care who dumps it, I just want it to be dumped. >.> It's a week or less away no matter where it comes from anyway.
Or you can go find a store that sells the game early and dump it for everyone else instead of waiting
just be patient it will be worth the wait grass hopper
happy.gif

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im glad that this time, I wont be waiting for a patch.

too bad the nearest gamestop in my area doesn't sell games early
frown.gif

keke_keke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where I am, I'll be lucky if the big law-abiding stores will stock the game lol, so getting it early is out of the question. I'm planning on buying the real thing on release, I just want it on my Acekard too.

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:

frown.gif
i didnt think any Gamestop Sells It Early :/ oh well I have Romance of the three kingdoms
and Radiant Historia to keep me company

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XXLANCEXX said:
basher11 said:

frown.gif
i didnt think any Gamestop Sells It Early :/ oh well I have Romance of the three kingdoms
and Radiant Historia to keep me company
Mine sell them early, but about 1 day early :/

teleska

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marjan1337 said:
teleska said:

Regardless of you missing my later point, basing where it will be dumped 1st from seeing a few pictures is still irrational.
-

Whats funny is that you are basing your fact that I think it will be dumped because of the stupid picture.. LMAO. I am not.

Im basing it on that fact that Ive heard of and read several forums , not just this one, of all the popele that have gone out and paid for legit copies from stores that are just selling it early.
It's ok though.

Now, From all those different forums, and all the different people, I for one have only read one person from Australia having it, and I have not yet read anyone from europe having it. Granted. The USA > european > Australia users to said forums usually accounts for what I just said. But your accusations of why I think it will be the NA version versus the EU version was COMPLETELY off base.

Charon

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Slovenia
teleska said:
marjan1337 said:
teleska said:

-

Whats funny is that you are basing your fact that I think it will be dumped because of the stupid picture.. LMAO. I am not.

Im basing it on that fact that Ive heard of and read several forums , not just this one, of all the popele that have gone out and paid for legit copies from stores that are just selling it early.
It's ok though.

Now, From all those different forums, and all the different people, I for one have only read one person from Australia having it, and I have not yet read anyone from europe having it. Granted. The USA > european > Australia users to said forums usually accounts for what I just said. But your accusations of why I think it will be the NA version versus the EU version was COMPLETELY off base.

Ah, ok, I was making assumptions like that since you didn't say what info you're basing it off, even after my first reply. So sorry for not being a psychic
smile.gif

So what you are saying is that there seems to be an unusual amount of places in the US selling the games early, correct?

Could it be possible that those shops would do this because they know it'll be released earlier in europe? o.o

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From my count down it only 7 days left until it offically release in the Usa out
Btw this may seem like a dumb question is the NA the Usa version if so why is it called NA instead of U?

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
It'd be cool if it was leaked early (though I'm a patient person). My birthday's coming soon, so it'd be a nice birthday present.
I hope so btw when is ur bday and happy bday
Can we trade pokemon from the japanese version to the usa one I know it not out yet but use heartgold version j and u ones as the example

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn my patients node is bursting with three legendary games this month(MHO) dissidia 2, pokemon black, and okamiden just hope the ap can broken quick unlike hg or ss ap was.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yep, something like that.