Hacking N3DS XL Firmware by version number

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Did you see the paper airplane demonstration video on first boot? If not, it was updated then return.
I got a New 3DS EUR with firmware 9.0, so it wasn't updated. I never saw an paper airplane demonstration video?

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
He call it the "lastest model" when the serial say it's one of the first ones xD

It can be the latest model with the original day of sales serial number as long as there is not a new new 3ds that I am unaware of. Same rule applies for JPN New 3ds all say 2014 addition and ship with 9.3+

D

Deleted User

Has anyone won any ebay bid before? Never won one myself. Need some tip. Really interested in getting this <=9.2 N3DS.
Try bid as much as you want to pay for it, or you can wait until the last seconds and bid higher than the other people right before it ends.

D

Deleted-368796

Has anyone won any ebay bid before? Never won one myself. Need some tip. Really interested in getting this <=9.2 N3DS.

Yeah, DONT BID!!! Wait till the last minute of the auction and place your bid with around 10secs to go.
You will have to make up your mind on the highest price you are willing to pay before hand.
Bid that amount right at the 10sec mark and hope that you get it, and at a good price.

Dont be sad if you do not get it. Just how the game works. Start feeling sad about it, you are more likely to jump on another one and overpay.

Patience young grasshoppa... patience :3

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is the Ebay return policy if for example, this N3DS' marked as new, but when I receive, it's already updated?

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
How is the Ebay return policy if for example, this N3DS' marked as new, but when I receive, it's already updated?

I record me opening the parcel, opening the box and turning on the unit as proof if it was updated

Edit: im 100% successful with this method if a return is needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1