Hardware My Nintendo Switch is Bricked ? ( Stuck on the Boot Screen )

Kallim

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm facing the same problem, tried restoring a nand backup but the console is still stuck on the switch logo
You can't just restore a nand backup. The backup is probably on a lower fw.

The switch has a fuse count so you can't launch on a lower fw (it blows a fuse every time you update).

You may be able to boot into cfwsysnand. If so run daybreak to update the fw.

If you can't do that there are tools using nxnand manager or tegraexplorer to update the fw... But this will require some research.

Reactions: JackTheFroster

JackTheFroster

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Most likely a hardware issue. Found a video where a chip was desoldered and soldered back on/replaced. people were referring to a broken wifi chip too, which could also be possible. Other than checking the motherboard for faulty parts i dont think there is another option (my opinion at least).

Davi

~
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
daviandrade.com
XP
Country
Brazil
You can't just restore a nand backup. The backup is probably on a lower fw.

The switch has a fuse count so you can't launch on a lower fw (it blows a fuse every time you update).

You may be able to boot into cfwsysnand. If so run daybreak to update the fw.

If you can't do that there are tools using nxnand manager or tegraexplorer to update the fw... But this will require some research.
I know that, I booted using hekate and loaded sysnand from there to avoid the fuse check

Most likely a hardware issue. Found a video where a chip was desoldered and soldered back on/replaced. people were referring to a broken wifi chip too, which could also be possible. Other than checking the motherboard for faulty parts i dont think there is another option (my opinion at least).
I got an error message in the middle of an online match and ever since then my switch it's like this, so it would make sense to be the wifi chip fault. I need to find someone who can try replacing it

Reactions: JackTheFroster

Kallim

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know that, I booted using hekate and loaded sysnand from there to avoid the fuse check

I got an error message in the middle of an online match and ever since then my switch it's like this, so it would make sense to be the wifi chip fault. I need to find someone who can try replacing it
Are you confident enough to open it yourself?

There's 2 modules that are on Lego clips. One is part of the game card reader and the other is just below. Check these are pressed down. If you're lucky it'll resolve the issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU