My Nintendo Switch is Bricked ? ( Stuck on the Boot Screen )

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Moon164, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Moon164
    OP

Moon164 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2015
    Brazil
    I Try with one microSD, but don't work D:

Thanks xD

how do I contact a Nintendo for online service ?

2. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Go to the nintendo website, go to support for your country and find a phone number. :P

3. ComeTurismO

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    4:54 PM
    Not necessarily -- there's return policies and exchange policies. Some manufacturers do authorize retailers to do over-the-counter exchange within the manufacturer's warranty; and some don't. But at the store I work at we can send it out to the manufacturer for repair but in most cases repairing and replacing isn't our job.

4. Dodain47

Dodain47 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 1, 2017
    Austria
    You should look for an NC Games store near you.
    They officially sell Nintendo Games and Hardware in Brazil. Maybe they can send it for repair?

5. Moon164
    OP

Moon164 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2015
    Brazil
    Thanks ^^
    For now I tried to do something I saw in some video on youtube that worked for him, I left the Switch stuck in that Nintendo Switch logo until it uncharge and now

I'm waiting for him to fully charge to try to turn it on

I was just in doubt whether I should wait a while before loading or should I charge right after the console uncharge, the video that I thought the guy waited for a week to load the Switch again, but I do not think that changes anything really

Unfortunately no, as far as I know they only sell a few games here (and for an absurd price), they are not responsible for the consoles themselves and do not even sell Nintendo Switch here, they are just resellers of some games.

6. Trash_McPhail

Trash_McPhail Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2017
    United Kingdom
    Exactly, just contact Nintendo, seems the logical place to start.

7. uvapotta

uvapotta Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2007
    Brazil
    My Swith is in the same situation here in Brazil, the resealers offer only 3months of warranty
    Contact nintendo in Brazil won't help, they will respond you saying they sorry, with a email about a oficial repair company in São Paulo, but the email and phone of this company doesn't work anymore.

I just bought the screwdriver to open it and unplug the battery, just waiting to arrive
    I already bought another Switch, my hope it's old turn on at least one time so i can transfer my account to new one (it turned on some times after the first error)
    Then one day send to some friend in a country with Nintendo representation.

Attached Files:

8. Moon164
    OP

Moon164 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2015
    Brazil
    Você também é do Brasil ?, pelo que vi na imagem não é ''exatamente o mesmo erro'' do meu, acho quê talvez você consiga entrar no Recovery Mode ai, além disso, você comprou outro Switch ?, o quê você fez com o antigo ?

9. uvapotta

uvapotta Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2007
    Brazil
    Comprei um novo e to jogando Mario, o antigo as vezes ligava, se deixar muito muito tempo sem mexer as vezes ele ligava mas depois da erro e força desligar, to na esperança que ele ligue 1x pelo menos pra passar a conta com os jogos e meus saves antigos, esse erro ai foi depois de atualizar pra 4.0.1(em uma vez que ligou atualizei), antes ele ficava igual o seu. Agora dá tela laranja.
    Ainda vou ver o que vou fazer do antigo no final das contas.
    E cuidado com falar português aqui que pode levar advertência, a língua permitida é só inglês

I explained in portuguese what happened to my switch, that gives an error but sometimes after a long time off, its completes the boot, but now after the 4.0.1 it stucks in a orange screen after the nintendo logo.

10. Moon164
    OP

Moon164 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2015
    Brazil
    Thanks xD
    Sobre o seu Switch antigo, eu tava pensando, não estaria interessado em vender as peças dele ?, eu não sei o quê exatamente está causando o problema no meu Switch

Back to English

But... If I change the '' NAND - FLASH MEMORYH '' maybe it will return to normal?
    I'm kind of running out of options here...