Status
Not open for further replies.

bason230

Trophies
XP
Country
Noitora said:
bason230 said:
By the way, Noitora, I was wondering (since I'm testing out the second patch you've made while waiting for the beta) why the characters names, Alady and Neige, are romanized during battles, but not during dialogues or in the menu?
EDIT: Actually, that goes for all the characters I've played with. By the way, I don't know if you've already adressed the problem in the beta, but text is "overflowing in Formation/Set assists. A word is missing too. Otherwise, everything's well.
I think I've fixed all of the above apart from the untranslated dialogue names.
That's great! Now, I'm as far as chapter 3, and there seems to be no problems. The items and equipments descriptions are neat, by the way. And, although this isn't related to the translation, what does the E. Gauge do? I mean, it gets red when it's full, it that bad? x3

ramestre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.area99br.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I know that I'm a virtually unknow lurker here... *lol* But even in shadows I support some of the translations happening here [yours being one of that] and if it would be possible, I'd really like to help. I've studied English since I was about ten years old... And now I'm almost reaching the mark of the 26th birthday... *lol*

Well, that said, I'd reeeeeeeally like to help. ;D

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ramestre said:
I know that I'm a virtually unknow lurker here... *lol* But even in shadows I support some of the translations happening here [yours being one of that] and if it would be possible, I'd really like to help. I've studied English since I was about ten years old... And now I'm almost reaching the mark of the 26th birthday... *lol*

You mean a virtually unknown lurker.

ramestre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.area99br.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Brazil
phoenixgoddess27 said:
ramestre said:
I know that I'm a virtually unknowN lurker here... *lol* But even in shadows I support some of the translations happening here [yours being one of that] and if it would be possible, I'd really like to help. I've studied English since I was about ten years old... And now I'm almost reaching the mark of the 26th birthday... *lol*

You mean a virtually unknown lurker.

Oh... Thank you. *lol*

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
if you have interest to request me, just leave me a private message asking me for details. i would love to help since i am a srw addict
tongue.gif

corr0126

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
corr0126 said:
so then when the final patch is released will it trim the rom and\or add the ap fix?
It will just trim the rom, I haven't applied an AP patch, your flashcart should be able to bypass it.
cool alot of new patches have both, and that causes problems with some cards glad you are only doing one

TheCypher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Noitora said:
corr0126 said:
so then when the final patch is released will it trim the rom and\or add the ap fix?
It will just trim the rom, I haven't applied an AP patch, your flashcart should be able to bypass it.
But it will still work with Rudolph's patch,because a lot of people use the YSmenu,or it will alter much of the data in the rom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol