Not open for further replies.

Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it's agaisn't the rules to link to a rom

I'm a new member and even i know that.....
Did you not read the sign up page and enter the text that says something along the lines of, i will not ask for ROMS
You had to if you have an account.
DON'T ASK FOR ROMS ON THIS SITE

Oh, here incase you didn't understand what i ment by the sites rules: http://gbatemp.net/i-boardrules

roflcopter1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thnx noitora but, as i enter the site, and click on a link, it always takes me back to the page i was before, no download no pop up. o-o btw hows the work comin? =P

keikunc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Jump_0 said:
it's agaisn't the rules to link to a rom

I'm a new member and even i know that.....
Did you not read the sign up page and enter the text that says something along the lines of, i will not ask for ROMS
You had to if you have an account.
DON'T ASK FOR ROMS ON THIS SITE

Oh, here incase you didn't understand what i ment by the sites rules: http://gbatemp.net/i-boardrules

Sorry my english isn't too good and I forgot about it

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Void3 said:
Rokku said:
I found the problem!

Endless Frontier EXCEED must be patched with the Rudolf's Child's Play anti-piracy patch for you to be able to save.

I tested it last night and it worked.

Patching with Rudolf's patch before patching with the menu patch?

I had already done the menu patch, but now it works.

So you can do it before or after.

This is a good translation, but the "inert" menu names are completely untranslated still...

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Rokku said:
Void3 said:
Patching with Rudolf's patch before patching with the menu patch?

I had already done the menu patch, but now it works.

So you can do it before or after.

This is a good translation, but the "inert" menu names are completely untranslated still...
No, first you patch the rom with Noitora's patch, then patch with Rudolf's. Why? Because Noitora's patch require a clean rom.
If I'm wrong please let me know.

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My only complaints are that the character names should be translated across the board, and (this is a personal gripe) Aledy's name should be re-translated as the official spelling of "Aledy Nashe" instead of "Alady Na'ashe".

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rokku said:
My only complaints are that the character names should be translated across the board, and (this is a personal gripe) Aledy's name should be re-translated as the official spelling of "Aledy Nashe" instead of "Alady Na'ashe".

Don't be so nit-picky, he didn't have to do it and he's not even done.

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Rokku said:
Official spelling? :/ Hmm, show me proof of that and I'll change the name in the next patch.

QUOTE(roflcopter1 @ Oct 15 2010, 06:02 AM) alternative link to patch plox =3
plox? :/
Uploaded the patch to Filetrip.net. The link is in the first post.

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well apparently the official page gives it as Alady Na'ashe, yet every other site I read about the game on says his name is Aledy Nashe.

Confusing...Well, I guess since Banpresto says his name is Alady Na'ashe, his name is Alady Na'ashe.
tongue.gif

Sorry about that.

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Rokku said:
Well apparently the official page gives it as Alady Na'ashe, yet every other site I read about the game on says his name is Aledy Nashe.

Confusing...Well, I guess since Banpresto says his name is Alady Na'ashe, his name is Alady Na'ashe.
tongue.gif

Sorry about that.
Thought so. I got the names from the official website. Anyway, no need to apologize.
If it's bugging you that much you can easily replace all instances of "Alady Na'ashe" with "Alady Nashe " using a hex editor like HxD.

Angelwingzero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I created an account here just to congratulate you on the quality of your work. I would glady volunteer to work on a story translation, but I don't know a lick about hacking roms or the Japanese language. I am pretty good with the English language and Super Robot information though. I guess I'll just wait and watch what happens; both on your end and with Atlus.

Speaking of Atlus, for all of the people who are jumping to conclusions and saying that the second Endless Frontier game is not going to be released: Remember that the first game took nearly a year to come out here after it was released in Japan. Also remember that this game was released in February of this year.

Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
[/quote]
No, first you patch the rom with Noitora's patch, then patch with Rudolf's. Why? Because Noitora's patch require a clean rom.
If I'm wrong please let me know.
[/quote]

Well i sucessfully patched the game with Noitora's translation patch and then took the pacted file and dragged it onto Rudolfs patch program icon.
It gave me this message "Can't find the universal code pattern to be patched"
it also gives me that message when i drop a clean rom onto the child's play patch.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Jump_0 said:
Well i sucessfully patched the game with Noitora's translation patch and then took the pacted file and dragged it onto Rudolfs patch program icon.
It gave me this message "Can't find the universal code pattern to be patched"
it also gives me that message when i drop a clean rom onto the child's play patch.
Try DLing the Rudolf's patch again, from different source or get the latest Rudolf's patch.

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
Rokku said:

tongue.gif

Sorry about that.
Thought so. I got the names from the official website. Anyway, no need to apologize.
If it's bugging you that much you can easily replace all instances of "Alady Na'ashe" with "Alady Nashe " using a hex editor like HxD.

Eh, it bugs me more that character names are only translated in battle, especially since the names are the same all the time, are they not?

I'm not exactly asking for every single instance of a character's name to be translated, just their name in the out of battle menu and maybe during dialogue?

roflcopter1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eh heh >.>, having a bit of trouble with the rudolph patch. I patch the .nds file yet the game still freezes after i used pboth patches. Which version is recommend and what shall i do?

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW, what I mean by "during dialogue" is the character name on top of the box of text, just to make it easier to tell who's saying what.

It's not NECESSARY, but it would be a nice treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1