Modded OLEDs does not detect joycon

impy101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm starting to see more and more OLEDs that have been modded after which one of the joy-con rails no longer detects when a joy-con is inserted. Wireless it works fine, but when the joy-con is inserted into the switch it will still show up as wireless.

Any idea what could be causing this? The flex cable is definitely plugged in.

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm starting to see more and more OLEDs that have been modded after which one of the joy-con rails no longer detects when a joy-con is inserted. Wireless it works fine, but when the joy-con is inserted into the switch it will still show up as wireless.

try OFW see if it works in handheld. I have similar issue but after couple times disconnect all controllers from setting and reconnect, that fixes it.

l7777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If there is a connection between modding and the joycon problem it would almost certainly be related to the removal/reinstallation of the joycon flex cables/connectors. Either not being re-connected properly or damaged during the process.

impy101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If there is a connection between modding and the joycon problem it would almost certainly be related to the removal/reinstallation of the joycon flex cables/connectors. Either not being re-connected properly or damaged during the process.
I thought that too, but the connectors are perfectly in order and the flex cables appear brand new.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.