Left Side JoyCon Modded Switch

lAl3x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello i do have a Oled Switch modded , and recently i noticed that left side joy con not working when is docked on games only , i can control the console out the game but when i load into a game is asking me to remove the joy cons and if i remove the left one is working with right side attached

Could anyone help me out with any suggestions ?

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Something to try : boot into the official firmware and see if it works there.
If yes, then go back to the CFW and disconnect and reconnect the again.

Did you have your switch modded recently or might this be the first time that you tried that?
In some cases the switch was damaged during the modding (a scratch on the motherboard) and then you get issues like this.

lAl3x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did try in CFW and it does the same

I can attach both joy cons in dock mode and use them fine in menu settings and so one but as soon i start a game is saying to detach the joy cons to play .
Noticed that one of the controllers is showing on Console and one is Showing in Controller . i thing is more the problem on the right one actually as the left side is showing on Console .

Do you rekon they might not connected right side cable from rail ?

Was working fine after it was modded even i had other issues with the console from modding , as they broke something on Board and isn't working on tv when is Docked isn't showing anything . did sent it to 2 repair shops in Uk and none of them was able to fix it .

Attachments

• 20240315_151716.jpg
    20240315_151716.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 7

Ch3ck3rM0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Had a similar issue with a corrosion on the connecting pins of consol slider. After cleaning with Isopropanol it worked again.

lAl3x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Had a similar issue with a corrosion on the connecting pins of consol slider. After cleaning with Isopropanol it worked again.
Hello sir , extacly i just finished doing this and came back to post an update , it fix it for me as well .

Wanted to say that this was the solution , but you posted it , Thanks for advice guys , wish you lovely day

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol