Omar moving on his own OLED switch

Blakejansen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a modded OLED and when I play in docked mode about 6 feet away from the couch, Omar will sometimes move on his own. This doesn't happen when I play with the switch on the table with the joy cons detached or with the switch with the joy cons attached. What could possibly be the culprit here? I don't want to open the system back up unless I have to, but I am not sure what could be causing this issue. I'm hoping someone with a deep understanding of the switch can help point me in the right direction.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
But why does the issue only happen when I am away from the switch? The switch was purchased brand new.
because when you dock them on the console you press the cases of the joy-stick which at first is suffice to overcome the failure, but that only will get worst with the time, soon will happen even with the joy-cons docked.

Blakejansen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because when you dock them on the console you press the cases of the joy-stick which at first is suffice to overcome the failure, but that only will get worst with the time, soon will happen even with the joy-cons docked.

Are you sure it isn't the golden cables causing the issue?

yyuZRT2LqOpbEPEn.large

I remember having bit of trouble getting that cable with the tweezer in on the picture(not my switch) because I placed the mod chip too far. Now I am worried that maybe the cable isn't connected properly.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Are you sure it isn't the golden cables causing the issue?

yyuZRT2LqOpbEPEn.large

I remember having bit of trouble getting that cable with the tweezer in on the picture(not my switch) because I placed the mod chip too far. Now I am worried that maybe the cable isn't connected properly.
may be also. but that will produce disconnections more than drift.

AKNES

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Is your problem drifting when your joycon and switch are far apart? If it's close enough, there's no drift?
Post automatically merged:

I do recommend you to upgrade your Joy-Cons joy sticks you can get help from @AKNES or buy them from
Thank you for your recommendation.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto