Hacking Modchipfactory are Scammers

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
They charged me once for the card and then made several other additional charges (including a dating site ZOOSK and an autoshop in Dayton) using my info. I made it clear that they were unauthorized fraudulent charges in my previous posts, not the temporary hold for the Gateway itself.
That definitely sounds suspicious, thank you for informing the community. If this company is the only one you've used this particular credit card, it's pretty damning evidence. The "Boss" has been notified about this, he'll take the necessary steps to either keep or remove the site from our list, depending on what's their version of the story. Once again I'm sorry for your bad experience and sorry if it seemed like I was trying to spin something - your style of writing just seemed a bit agressive to me, I may have misinterpreted the message you were trying to get across.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

ldeveraux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They charged me once for the card and then made several other additional charges (including a dating site ZOOSK and an autoshop in Dayton) using my info. I made it clear that they were unauthorized fraudulent charges in my previous posts, not the temporary hold for the Gateway itself. Learn to read.

Actually nevermind. Please go buy from modchipfactory so they can place "temporary holds" on your card on ZOOSK.com for their behavioural matchmaking system :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
No, I already bought my card from a reputable seller. I wasn't trying to save $2 by buying somewhere else.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said, I'm not upset or frustrated, not sure why you're trying to spin it that way. I was simply trying to warn other potential buyers that this reseller is stealing CC info, so I posted that I charged back card immediately after I got off the phone. Didn't mean to double post, but if it's such a huge offence mods please lock the thread.

And the entire debacle is more than a customer service issue. They blatantly ignored me for days after I paid for the order and then stole my credit card info. If this doesn't warrant a removal from the list I don't know what does.

Fox said it, you double posted, bumped your thread, and now you're not reading what he stated you did wrong. Chill dude, everybody has issues with CHEAP SHIPPING. If your order has to cross borders, AKA CUSTOMS, than that is where the hold up is.

Jayplay17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone,
I signed up just to join this discussion here as I suspect I may have been scammed as well.

Exactly a week ago I bought a DSTWO card from modchipfactory, but up until now there has been no update on the shipping status.
It just states as "Processing" as it did one week ago.

Any thoughts / similar experiences / feedback would be greatly appreciated.

9iD4Us4.jpg

KarlslandOtaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,
I signed up just to join this discussion here as I suspect I may have been scammed as well.

Exactly a week ago I bought a DSTWO card from modchipfactory, but up until now there has been no update on the shipping status.
It just states as "Processing" as it did one week ago.

Any thoughts / similar experiences / feedback would be greatly appreciated.

9iD4Us4.jpg

I ordered a dstwo from them on the 31st of May. They contacted me on the 2nd of June with this email
"
Hi,how are you ? This is kevin from www. modchipfactory .com

Thanks for
your order, yet,sorry to say that we dont have dstwo in
stock,but according to
the official manufacture,the dstwo will back at the
end of this month.So if you
are intersted in this product,would you pls
wait for a moment ? If you dont
want wait,would you mind changing r4i gold
like this
one
instead: (Not going to post it)
,if
this card ok for you,we will refund the different price to you at once
and send
out your package asap.

If you dont want wait or exchange, we can refund your
full payment
too.Sorry for any inconevience that brought to you,yet,still hope
you can
understanding.

Regards
"
At the time I had only seen good reviews for them so I told them I would wait. I haven't heard anything since. Although the status changed to preparing shipment & they Charged my card... I haven't had any other charges on my card as of yet. after seeing this I should talk to my bank.
Thanks!

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSTwo is no longer in production, they're making a DSTwo+ according to the rumours.

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Placed my order a week ago *snip*

1. This isn't nearly enough time for a card to actually arrive through the mail, since they're likely shipping from China or so...
2. On notes of the suspect charges, that sucks, but are you absolutely sure these are of fault of this place, and not someone else managing to snag your card number? I've not personally dealt with this place myself, but pointing the finger at a place for credit card theft is a pretty steep accusation...

KarlslandOtaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSTwo is no longer in production, they're making a DSTwo+ according to the rumours.

I know, but there were a few rumor posts about dstwo being restocked here on gbatemp at the time; I don't usually believe rumors about restocking these types of products but I ordered from them because I saw that they were pretty well reviewed on shoptemp. I actually already have one dstwo this one was pretty much just an impulse buy.
Actually, as long as they send it out by the time they said they will I guess I don't mind waiting a little more time. (Since I haven't had any other charges as of now.)

Last edited by KarlslandOtaku,

Jayplay17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered a dstwo from them on the 31st of May. They contacted me on the 2nd of June with this email
"
Hi,how are you ? This is kevin from www. modchipfactory .com

Thanks for
your order, yet,sorry to say that we dont have dstwo in
stock,but according to
the official manufacture,the dstwo will back at the
end of this month.So if you
are intersted in this product,would you pls
wait for a moment ? If you dont
want wait,would you mind changing r4i gold
like this
one
instead: (Not going to post it)
,if
this card ok for you,we will refund the different price to you at once
and send
out your package asap.

If you dont want wait or exchange, we can refund your
full payment
too.Sorry for any inconevience that brought to you,yet,still hope
you can
understanding.

Regards
"
At the time I had only seen good reviews for them so I told them I would wait. I haven't heard anything since. Although the status changed to preparing shipment & they Charged my card... I haven't had any other charges on my card as of yet. after seeing this I should talk to my bank.
Thanks!

So you are still waiting for your DSTWO until now? Any updates on your shipment? Tracking number?
They charged me immediately after I placed the order. I really hope they didn't screw me over. :(

But I ordered a DSTWO as they stated they have it in stock! Or maybe they are actually reproducing DSTWO along with the new product DSTWO Plus?

KarlslandOtaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you are still waiting for your DSTWO until now? Any updates on your shipment? Tracking number?
They charged me immediately after I placed the order. I really hope they didn't screw me over. :(

Hi,
yeah; they did email me though, as I said above (I don't blame you though I made that post too long. Sorry.) they were getting stock in at the end of this month (June) for the dstwo. But that was on June 2nd. I am hoping to hear from them by tomorrow or the day after. No tracking number yet but they updated my order to preparing shipment since last week (I think). I don't mind the wait as long as I get the product; especially since I haven't had any suspicious charges on my card. Even though my Birthday is today. I'd keep optimistic for now. ^_^

Jayplay17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
yeah; they did email me though, as I said above (I don't blame you though I made that post too long. Sorry.) they were getting stock in at the end of this month (June) for the dstwo. But that was on June 2nd. I am hoping to hear from them by tomorrow or the day after. No tracking number yet but they updated my order to preparing shipment since last week (I think). I don't mind the wait as long as I get the product; especially since I haven't had any suspicious charges on my card. Even though my Birthday is today. I'd keep optimistic for now. ^_^

Cool appreciate the feedback! Hope we both get our shipments soon & Happy Birthday to you ! :)

Reactions: KarlslandOtaku

mrbits

Trophies
XP
Country
Same boat here guys. Ordered a dstwo, was told that it should ship soon but no updates since.

If it doesn't ship by this time next week I'm just going to do a chargeback.

D

Deleted-355425

just a FYI banks can chargeback on debit cards too, not just credit cards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum