Hacking Modchipfactory are Scammers

TheOnlyOneLeft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Quick update, just received an email from modchipfactory and my product has finally been shipped! It took almost three weeks but at least it happend

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being from China isn't an excuse for slow processing times. Shipping from China to anywhere shouldn't be slow either, because they're the economic center of the world. Also, aren't the Chinese known for having a good work ethic? What excuse is there for a legitimate (in China anyway) company to not process a customer order in less than a month?

ldeveraux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being from China isn't an excuse for slow processing times. Shipping from China to anywhere shouldn't be slow either, because they're the economic center of the world. Also, aren't the Chinese known for having a good work ethic? What excuse is there for a legitimate (in China anyway) company to not process a customer order in less than a month?
That said under the blanket of blatant racism and ignorance. So really stupid

And EVERY company ships slowly from China, that's the price you pay for free or cheap shipping charges.

LameNobody

Weighted Companion Cube Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is modchipcentral safe anyone?
I've used @ModchipCentral a lot, If you use visa, or interac e-transfer.. you can pay in canadian dollars... which instantly beats everywhere else.

Placed several orders throughout the years, never had any problems. (I highly suggest e-transfer payment, their payment processor hated my visa card...)

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That said under the blanket of blatant racism and ignorance. So really stupid

And EVERY company ships slowly from China, that's the price you pay for free or cheap shipping charges.
How is it racism? lol everything I said about China was positive.

Like I said, they are the economic center of the world and next in line as the world superpower after the USA's inevitable downfall. We're not talking about an underdeveloped nation here.

lolzvid

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wow, people keep complaining about a website that sells flashcards for piracy...

You don't have any right to complain or sue, since you are already doing something illegal...

TheOnlyOneLeft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, people keep complaining about a website that sells flashcards for piracy...

You don't have any right to complain or sue, since you are already doing something illegal...

We are purchasing these cards to play our backups of games we already own and have purchased. We also use this to play our order games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think the Mister is cool and all, but honestly I have seen some video's exploring the...