Homebrew menuhax_manager 3.0 - 10.6 - 11.0 support (sdiconhax)

mehmeh11

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

now I just need a bigger SD card (I still have the 2gb one bundled with the system)

gatao30cm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just updated my menuhax to the latest version so I could update my emunand from 10.7 to 11.0. Now whenever I try to enter my emunand (either from HBMenu or BootManager) it just reboots into the menuhax, but with a very low brightness. Can someone help me?

gatao30cm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just updated my menuhax to the latest version so I could update my emunand from 10.7 to 11.0. Now whenever I try to enter my emunand (either from HBMenu or BootManager) it just reboots into the menuhax, but with a very low brightness. Can someone help me?

If anybody else has the same problem, I just found out the solution. Deleted all the files (AND MENUHAX FOLDER) related to Browserhax and Menuhax and installed from scratch. I hope this also help you guys out. :)

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

now I just need a bigger SD card (I still have the 2gb one bundled with the system)
No, you can't run freeshop through Menuhax or browserhax. CFW is required.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
aww, oh well, at least I can use emulators for SNES or other things
GameYob is pretty cool. Though the 3DS version doesn't support multiplayer (the DS version did). Homebrew is generally cool.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Pretty sure the 3ds version has Link Cable Emulation :P
d76c2ee3d603b1b370e47bee809b43ca.jpg

Reactions: Ricken

harunugur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
[QUOTE = "Logan Pockrus sonrası: 6560390, üye: 378267"] "Sadece homebrew başlatıcısı açılış?"
Tsk, tsk.

Bu sizin için küçük görünse bile, önemli bir homebrew gelişmedir. [/ QUOTE]

Merhaba,

Bir şey merak ediyorum, freakyfarms ile 11.0 Dongrae operasyon, değil mi Şimdilik sadece hardmod başka bir yol değil mi yapmak zorunda

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[QUOTE = "Logan Pockrus sonrası: 6560390, üye: 378267"] "Sadece homebrew başlatıcısı açılış?"
Tsk, tsk.

Bu sizin için küçük görünse bile, önemli bir homebrew gelişmedir. [/ QUOTE]

Merhaba,

Bir şey merak ediyorum, freakyfarms ile 11.0 Dongrae operasyon, değil mi Şimdilik sadece hardmod başka bir yol değil mi yapmak zorunda
I hate to be a mini-mod, but you need to post in English, even if that means you need to use Google Translate. Not my rule, just informing you. Anyway, Google Translate provided me with a very...hard to understand translation, but, if what you're asking is if you can downgrade from 11.0 with freakyforms delux, the answer is no, unfortunately.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

harunugur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I hate to be a mini-mod, but you need to post in English, even if that means you need to use Google Translate. Not my rule, just informing you. Anyway, Google Translate provided me with a very...hard to understand translation, but, if what you're asking is if you can downgrade from 11.0 with freakyforms delux, the answer is no, unfortunately.

sory, can ı do downgrade my 3ds with freaky forms game? my nintendo is 11.0.0-33e version

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sory, can ı do downgrade my 3ds with freaky forms game? my nintendo is 11.0.0-33e version
You can't downgrade with just Freakyforms right now. There's currently two methods for downgrading 11.0.0:
  • Hardmod downgrade - requires soldering four wires to the 3DS system board and a microSD adapter.
  • DSiWare downgrade - requires a second 3DS that already has A9LH installed, and a legitimately purchased copy of one of the exploitable DSiWare titles.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
You can't downgrade with just Freakyforms right now. There's currently two methods for downgrading 11.0.0:
  • Hardmod downgrade - requires soldering four wires to the 3DS system board and a microSD adapter.
  • DSiWare downgrade - requires a second 3DS that already has A9LH installed, and a legitimately purchased copy of one of the exploitable DSiWare titles.
Technically, it's the same method [emoji14]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo