猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
"everyone"

You say that, but some people thought installing titles / loading "backups" would only be possible using SX PRO / SX OS
... And that small handful of people have been wrong about practically everything in the switch scene to this date..

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... And that small handful of people have been wrong about practically everything in the switch scene to this date..
As someone who followed the wii, 3ds, and wii u scenes almost religiously, the majority of people talking about the switch scene don't know how this stuff works and don't really understand scene work at all. (then again, it was like this at the beginning of the 3ds scene too - that's how we got BrickWay.)

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
As someone who followed the wii, 3ds, and wii u scenes almost religiously, the majority of people talking about the switch scene don't know how this stuff works and don't really understand scene work at all. (then again, it was like this at the beginning of the 3ds scene too - that's how we got BrickWay.)
Yeah I've only been following since the original R4 days, but every scene has these people. The ones who inherently know nothing, but huff and puff and scream otherwise.

nastys

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Gateway was different. It required a flashcard and other companies stole their code and made their own flashcard clone.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Gateway was different. It required a flashcard and other companies stole their code and made their own flashcard clone.
Gateways cfw was piggy backing off of other works, as well. The only original thing they truly had going for them was the 3ds rom loader. Which became obsolete for most of us when reinand and aureinand (now Luma3DS) took off.

Reactions: gameboy and ItsKipz

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateways cfw was piggy backing off of other works, as well. The only original thing they truly had going for them was the 3ds rom loader. Which became obsolete for most of us when reinand and aureinand (now Luma3DS) took off.
Ironic how in almost every scene, people say the paid products will be way better than the free stuff until they become obsolete in a week.

Stecker8

Plug
Trophies
Website
www.kernelhack10.3.com
XP
Country
I remember the threads like "Can i use Pasta CFW in 10.1?"

DarkIaspis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Do we even know if this is real? Or if Rei is playing mind games with us?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is real! I mean, it is from a well-known active developer. I wish to know if there is scheduled a release of that or not. As usual, we can only wait (and suffer tho)

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if they were paid just to make a troll post on twitter?
latest

MonMonz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Actually if it got realesed today..what would we do with it?
Do we have any public way to convert .xci to a .nsp ?
It is real! I mean, it is from a well-known active developer. I wish to know if there is scheduled a release of that or not. As usual, we can only wait (and suffer tho)

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually if it got realesed today..what would we do with it?
Do we have any public way to convert .xci to a .nsp ?
Not sere but I do know that NSP files are out there because iv removed some from the computer I thought was xci files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Oh oh oh, oh hello Progressive insurance, talk dirty to me would you, till I finish