'Final Fantasy XVI' PC version and DLCs announced

ff16.jpg

Final Fantasy XVI launched two months ago on PS5 and now we have official word of a PC version. The game's producer, Naoki Yoshida, shared that a PC version of the game in currently in development. The announcement in a video shared on Twitter:

In the video, Yoshida also mentioned that the game will receive two paid DLCs. "One thing that came through particularly strongly was how people wanted to see more of Valisthea's story and spend more time with her inhabitants," he said. "To accommodate, the development team has started work on two installments of paid DLC."

Along with these announcement, a free update for FF16 on the PS5 was released with features such as new skins and additional controller options.

:arrow: SOURCE

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
I looking forward to Final Fantasy XVI on PC and want to experience new game like new areas, features and everything. Hope this game Final Fantasy XVI should be good.

Remember some people report Final Fantasy XVI cause overheating issues on some PS5 consoles shut down without warning due to reduce heat sink size that what's Sony cause problems. I wait for PS5 Pro instead of regular PS5 and hope have thick or big heat sink would solve overheat problems. I have to wait for that.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Remember some people report Final Fantasy XVI cause overheating issues on some PS5 consoles shut down without warning due to reduce heat sink size that what's Sony cause problems.

Please fact check before posting. "Some" people reported the crashing. I'll give you that. But that "some" has been an INCREDIBLY small number compared to those with no problems. The game sold over 3 million copies in the first three days of release. What were there, like 20 reports of overheating? All most likely caused by poor ventilation and/or a dirty PS5. Secondly, the reduced size heatsink being worse is a myth.

Reactions: console

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looking forward to Final Fantasy XVI on PC and want to experience new game like new areas, features and everything. Hope this game Final Fantasy XVI should be good.

Remember some people report Final Fantasy XVI cause overheating issues on some PS5 consoles shut down without warning due to reduce heat sink size that what's Sony cause problems. I wait for PS5 Pro instead of regular PS5 and hope have thick or big heat sink would solve overheat problems. I have to wait for that.
I loaded up the demo on a friends PS5 and it overheated about 20 seconds in lol.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It can happen. Depends on where you live. Weather/dust/pets.

It was 101 degrees here yesterday, I have a cat that sheds like crazy, and a gravel alleyway 20 feet from my windows that creates a dust cloud every time a car drives by. My PS5 has never once overheated. If a person lives with similar conditions and they're having overheating issues, I'd place a wager on lack of cleanliness and proper care for their electronics being a major factor.

gaga941021

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
It was 101 degrees here yesterday, I have a cat that sheds like crazy, and a gravel alleyway 20 feet from my windows that creates a dust cloud every time a car drives by. My PS5 has never once overheated. If a person lives with similar conditions and they're having overheating issues, I'd place a wager on lack of cleanliness and proper care for their electronics being a major factor.
Again, it can happen.

Just accept it.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

This is actually a kind of common problem that some liquid metal have escaped and caused a hotspot. It's kind of easy to fix yourself but still a shame it happens.

Reactions: console

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto