'Final Fantasy XVI' PC version and DLCs announced

ff16.jpg

Final Fantasy XVI launched two months ago on PS5 and now we have official word of a PC version. The game's producer, Naoki Yoshida, shared that a PC version of the game in currently in development. The announcement in a video shared on Twitter:

In the video, Yoshida also mentioned that the game will receive two paid DLCs. "One thing that came through particularly strongly was how people wanted to see more of Valisthea's story and spend more time with her inhabitants," he said. "To accommodate, the development team has started work on two installments of paid DLC."

Along with these announcement, a free update for FF16 on the PS5 was released with features such as new skins and additional controller options.

:arrow: SOURCE

AndorfRequissa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so square is basicallyl abandoning being a decent rpg maker and going the dlc route. just wait a couple years and get a goty or a complete definitive edition but one never comes then games like these just wont ever get played by me. i am not lining these corrupt gaming companies with my hard earned cash for games that arent even complete or are developed only with the intention of pushing out DLCs to complete the game.

gaga941021

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Know what you need to accept? That I never said it couldn't. What I'm not accepting is that it was widespread, that it was hardware related to the smaller heat sink, or that it happened to the other persons buddy.
Nobody said it is hardwer related.

Yet the issue is indeed widespread, since there are 44+ million owners at this point with various living conditions.

Just chill.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
On overheating:

This has been happening recently on PC (XBOX?) and PS5 with the first release of a couple Triple A games. Typically hardware safety mechanisms should prevent the situation, but attempts to push hardware to its limits have somehow bypassed these mechanisms. I'd recommend not preordering or same-day releases, or if you must, maybe wait out to see if those willing to take the risk experience negative outcomes until patches come. I don't know about the demo, but FFXVI didn't have reported issues running in performance mode, so that might be a consideration. Diablo IV also cause overheating, and it seemed to be more on PC than on PS5.

On SE being predatory:

Welcome to the jungle. Despite SE's love of money, FFXVI was a great narrative in itself.

Last edited by tabzer,

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nobody said it is hardwer related.

Yet the issue is indeed widespread, since there are 44+ million owners at this point with various living conditions.

Just chill.

Yes, people did make claims of it being hardware related. Including someone right here in the comments. The PS5 shutting down due to FFXV was absolutely not widespread, which is what this particular argument was about to begin with. Across several comments now, not only have you proven that your reading and reading comprehension skills suck, you've also proven you lack any sort of critical thinking skills whatsoever.

Just chill.

lucasdaolio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not indent to buy but I want ot pass a small tips. Wait for the "international edition".
It should comes arount 1 year from now, all DLC so far and problaby comes with some exclusives

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto