Hacking Mario kart 8 hacking

lman18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your original post states "for online play", which is why you're getting jumped on. Cheating in online play makes most people playing the game sad. It only makes you happy, not the other 7 racers. In single player, if cheating makes you happy, that's fine.

You can't assume that it makes everyone sad becuase each different person has there own personality and etc... and if they care that much about a game they should calm down a little bit or just quit and join a lobby where someone doesn't hacks.

logg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't assume that it makes everyone sad becuase each different person has there own personality and etc... and if they care that much about a game they should calm down a little bit or just quit and join a lobby where someone doesn't hacks.
No one likes getting cheated out of a win, there is no personality type for that.

Mario Kart is a competitive game; people enjoy racing. It's not about "calming down", it's about maintaining a game where people race against each other. If someone just hacks blue shells into their item box for the whole race, or warps to the finish line, then there is no race to enjoy.

People should not have to quit and join a different lobby just to get away from cheaters.

lman18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one likes getting cheated out of a win, there is no personality type for that.

Mario Kart is a competitive game; people enjoy racing. It's not about "calming down", it's about maintaining a game where people race against each other. If someone just hacks blue shells into their item box for the whole race, or warps to the finish line, then there is no race to enjoy.

People should not have to quit and join a different lobby just to get away from cheaters.

Cheaters aren't that common there rare people very rarely meet them. So they very rarely have to quit so it's not a big deal. And even if you assume there commen you still only have to exit the game you may get upset but it's still not a big task.

soneek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Using unauthorized gameplay hacks online with everyone just makes someone a douche. It's one thing if you're playing online ONLY with friends that are using the same hacks, or doing texture, music, font edits. That way, it won't ruin the fun for others. There are people that have really crappy days, and playing online is one thing that makes them happy. You should expect backlash anytime you make a statement that affects other negatively.

loco365

Trophies
XP

That's the problem. As more people begin hacking and cheating, it'll be harder and harder to find a lobby where people don't hack. Especially when the game randomly assigns you to a room - for all you know you could just keep running into hackers and cheaters, and it'd eventually get to the point where you might as well not join online because it's so full of cheaters.

This is what makes hacking online not fun for everyone - only the hacker themselves.

If you want to cheat online, make yourself a room and get others to join it.

Reactions: wolf-snake

lman18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using unauthorized gameplay hacks online with everyone just makes someone a douche. It's one thing if you're playing online ONLY with friends that are using the same hacks, or doing texture, music, font edits. That way, it won't ruin the fun for others. There are people that have really crappy days, and playing online is one thing that makes them happy. You should expect backlash anytime you make a statement that affects other negatively.

Thats not true with everyone thought and besides if there that's upset all they have to do is quit. Now i didn't come to this place to argue with people i came to know whether what i asked is possible with this exploit.

lman18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the problem. As more people begin hacking and cheating, it'll be harder and harder to find a lobby where people don't hack. Especially when the game randomly assigns you to a room - for all you know you could just keep running into hackers and cheaters, and it'd eventually get to the point where you might as well not join online because it's so full of cheaters.

This is what makes hacking online not fun for everyone - only the hacker themselves.

If you want to cheat online, make yourself a room and get others to join it.

thats never happened though.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thats not true with everyone thought and besides if there that's upset all they have to do is quit. Now i didn't come to this place to argue with people i came to know whether what i asked is possible with this exploit.

Just give up, for every reason you give to make it seem ok we can give you at least 10 reason each on why is not ok to cheat online

Reactions: VinsCool

lman18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just give up, for every reason you give to make it seem ok we can give you at least 10 reason each on why is not ok to cheat online

well i don't think your opinion is reasonable so i disagree with you and also this is the last time i'm going to reply to criticism becuase i didn't come here to argue i came here to get my questions answered.

loco365

Trophies
XP
well i don't think your opinion is reasonable so i disagree with you and also this is the last time i'm going to reply to criticism becuase i didn't come here to argue i came here to get my questions answered.

At this point, nobody will answer it because they know that you intend to cheat and have an unfair advantage over regular users.

Reactions: VinsCool

soneek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You could just stop replying and this thread will disappear into the abyss.

Or a mod could close it, please.

logg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheaters aren't that common there rare people very rarely meet them. So they very rarely have to quit so it's not a big deal. And even if you assume there commen you still only have to exit the game you may get upset but it's still not a big task.

As far as I know, (and as far as you know, since you made a post asking if it were possible), it's not currently possible for there to be ANY cheaters in Mario Kart 8, so you're technically correct in saying that they're not common.

However, in other games, cheaters have ruined games. For example, look at Rust. It's very possible for cheaters to dominate a game's culture, and make it hard to find a lobby without them. Imagine if you're trying to play Mario Kart 8 (not cheat to the finish line, but actually play it), and you have 6 other people who are cooperating to have a fun time, and some guy spams blue shells if he ever falls out of first. The race is completely disrupted. If only 1/8 players use cheats, then it is pretty likely that you'll have a cheater in the next lobby you join as well. This will leave a bad taste in the mouth of users, until only cheaters remain.

Please realize that cheating has consequences on other people, and you definitely will make people reasonably upset wherever you aspire to cheat.

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, I remember back on wii playing black ops and attempting to play with other legit gamers. I always ended up being the guy that used infinite uav code just to spot the other players using infinite uav. Eventually I abandoned my friends and change my gamertag just so I could actually play instead of hide in a corner calling out players cheating. I mean seriously when public online cheating hits a console every 12 year old that became angry because they suck start cheating. It becomes very difficult to find a lobby that someone isn't cheating. Also, it creates animosity among legit players accusing other players of cheating when they get their ass handed to them. Want to be a winner online?? Then get better at playing. Practice offline, play more often, and just don't suck.
See the reason others keep beating you is because they don't suck.

Reactions: loco365

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, I remember back on wii playing black ops and attempting to play with other legit gamers. I always ended up being the guy that used infinite uav code just to spot the other players using infinite uav. Eventually I abandoned my friends and change my gamertag just so I could actually play instead of hide in a corner calling out players cheating. I mean seriously when public online cheating hits a console every 12 year old that became angry because they suck start cheating. It becomes very difficult to find a lobby that someone isn't cheating. Also, it creates animosity among legit players accusing other players of cheating when they get their ass handed to them. Want to be a winner online?? Then get better at playing. Practice offline, play more often, and just don't suck.
See the reason others keep beating you is because they don't suck.

loco365

Trophies
XP
People like this are why we're going to purposely disable online when running memory patches :) :) :)

large.gif

I guess to answer OP's question, with regards to this exploit, and this news, NO, you cannot cheat online with the new exploit. (Thank god)

/thread

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up