ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krystabegnalie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for this i've installed the patch correct. Though one problem in the first track, it seems the karts go out in place in the bottom map (or should we ignore it since the map below uses the previous map from the original game?)

Reactions: PabloMK7

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for this i've installed the patch correct. Though one problem in the first track, it seems the karts go out in place in the bottom map (or should we ignore it since the map below uses the previous map from the original game?)

The bottom maps have yet to be fixed so just keep it out of your mind :)

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
I like the idea of CTGP-7, but I have just one small piece of feedback on the Sandcastle Park map. If you fall off the map at any point the way the lakitu places you back onto the map basically guarantees you will redo the entire lap and fall behind. Very punishing.

EDIT: I also noticed some AI issues with Figure-8 Circuit in Mirror Mode. The AI basically ran into a wall and stayed put all race long, which is a shame since the map feels a lot more polished than some other rougher CTs.

Last edited by kiwiis,

akira123

Trophies
XP
Country
I like the idea of CTGP-7, but I have just one small piece of feedback on the Sandcastle Park map. If you fall off the map at any point the way the lakitu places you back onto the map basically guarantees you will redo the entire lap and fall behind. Very punishing.

EDIT: I also noticed some AI issues with Figure-8 Circuit in Mirror Mode. The AI basically ran into a wall and stayed put all race long, which is a shame since the map feels a lot more polished than some other rougher CTs.
Hehe, falling off near the start on Sandcastle Park while playing online is even worse. It respawns you back near the start line, then disconnects you.

Reactions: kiwiis

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It doesn't even boot on my console:

Sysnand: 9.2 USA Old 3DS.
Emunand: 10.4-U RXTools latest nightly.
Entrypoint: MEnuhax Coldboot.
Homebrew launcher: 2.5

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Since lot of people are having problems with hans, I'm working on adding support to NTR CFW. I'm working on a manager made in lua that will allow enabling or disabling CTs:
ECBV5Od.jpg

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Since lot of people are having problems with hans, I'm working on adding support to NTR CFW. I'm working on a manager made in lua that will allow enabling or disabling CTs:
ECBV5Od.jpg
sweet, I will continue to try the HANS method, but thank you so much for your efforts :D

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ECBV5Od.jpg
Hey pablo, will the ctgp-7 builder be included in the future releases? it worked with the recent release and plays without problems in hans... also, for cfw users, would it be posible to include a cia too?

ayylmao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe i'm just dumb but how do i launch it through homebrew launcher if there is no 3dsx on the download?

EDIT Nevermind i placed the Shortcut files on a folder that is what messed it up
Does it mess up my original save file somehow? Also what about online how do i play online? Is it possible

Last edited by ayylmao,

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Maybe i'm just dumb but how do i launch it through homebrew launcher if there is no 3dsx on the download?

EDIT Nevermind i placed the Shortcut files on a folder that is what messed it up
Does it mess up my original save file somehow? Also what about online how do i play online? Is it possible
It won't corrupt it. To go online, simply go online :P (There is a community for people which have ctgp-7)

WooHyun

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks! I can't wait for this to grow up and become like Wii. If there are DLCs for MK8, then here is CTGP for MK7!! XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ