ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ATofix

Sloth. That's it.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i boot it up it just stays on the 3ds loading screen. It works fine as long as i click launch it from the manger first. it that normal?

Last edited by ATofix,

Starwort

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any kind of ghost blocker like there was with ctgpr when it first released? It would be handy to prevent any possible corruption (HANS if possible ;])

Ty in advance for any help

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
If i boot it up it just stays on the 3ds loading screen. It works fine as long as i click launch it from the manger first. it that normal?
You are supposed to launch from the manager
Is there any kind of ghost blocker like there was with ctgpr when it first released? It would be handy to prevent any possible corruption (HANS if possible ;])

Ty in advance for any help
There isn't right now, but there will be (not sure about hans)

ATofix

Sloth. That's it.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, I got hit with a blue turtle shell and got this Crazy glitch...

Attachments

• IMG_20170507_185941_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20170507_185941_hdr.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 139
Reactions: PabloMK7 and arc13
D

Deleted User

idk if this is the right place to ask but I just have a quick question, I was using the bat file to create the ntr version and It's asking me "Enter your MK7 decrypted 3ds/cia/cxi filename:". I have no idea what to enter into this field, maybe it's because I installed the game via a ticket but can someone tell be what I'm supposed to enter?

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
idk if this is the right place to ask but I just have a quick question, I was using the bat file to create the ntr version and It's asking me "Enter your MK7 decrypted 3ds/cia/cxi filename:". I have no idea what to enter into this field, maybe it's because I installed the game via a ticket but can someone tell be what I'm supposed to enter?
Uh... You don't use the .bat for the NTR version. Install the CTGP-7 Installer CIA on your 3DS and put CTGP-7.zip on the root of your SD Card, but don't extract it. Run the CTGP-7 Installer, choose your region, and wait. It will boot you back to the home menu and then into the CTGP-7 Manager. Running it will boot NTR and allow you to play CTGP-7 as long as Mario Kart 7 is either in the system's Game Card slot or installed on the system.

Reactions: PabloMK7
D

Deleted User

Uh... You don't use the .bat for the NTR version. Install the CTGP-7 Installer CIA on your 3DS and put CTGP-7.zip on the root of your SD Card, but don't extract it. Run the CTGP-7 Installer, choose your region, and wait. It will boot you back to the home menu and then into the CTGP-7 Manager. Running it will boot NTR and allow you to play CTGP-7 as long as Mario Kart 7 is either in the system's Game Card slot or installed on the system.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, okay thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o