platypusrme427

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am simply wondering if anyone on this forum got the leaked copy, and can confirm what happens when tried on a ntsc Wii.
I am not asking for links, but simply for confirmation as to whether someone on this forum has aquired this game.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nothing happens lol, it works. My bud phoned me earlier and told me that he had it. I said, bullshit. Sumbitch he was tellin the truth tho. I also heard that it doesnt work with the Cyclowiz.

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
using cyclowiz:

20tqnmp.png

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Picture is fake, area with letters is FAR too white (check it with a picture editing software; most of it is completely white (FFFFFF)!), and the file shows "OiCCPPhotoshop ICC" in plaintext at the start when viewed in a Hex Editor.

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Picture is fake, area with letters is FAR too white (check it with a picture editing software; most of it is completely white (FFFFFF)!), and the file shows "OiCCPPhotoshop ICC" in plaintext at the start when viewed in a Hex Editor.

And you probably never thought that the creator could just simply resized the picture and then saved it in a lossy quality for web ?
lecture.gif

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mario galaxy hasn't been leaked. there was already a thread for this and it has been closed because it hasn't been leaked. if you say it's leaked you're lying.

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

And you probably never thought that the creator could just simply resized the picture and then saved it in a lossy quality for web ?
lecture.gif
That would make sense if the pic was actually a lossy quailty. But it's PNG - a lossless format.

James B.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

lecture.gif
That would make sense if the pic was actually a lossy quailty. But it's PNG - a lossless format.

Ooooh. Diss.

tongue.gif

Anyway, Ninty doesn't have the error in there database.. and its not like theyd add it directly on the release date.. so yeah. (Error codes are 5 or 6 digits, btw. This ones 4.)
biggrin.gif

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'd just like to say, I played the demo at GameStop tonight - and the graphics were pretty crummy
frown.gif

Gameplay, however, was magnificent!
smile.gif

I'm so damn excited...

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
graphics are okay from the videos I've seen.

that picture is probably not a fake from what I gather. he posted on a forum asking how to dump then he dumped it and tried it on his Wii. Came back to the forums saying what the error msg was, people thought he was faking so he came back an hour later with that photo. looks legit to me, no photoshop going on that I can see although I'm not an image expert.

INTERNETS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

lecture.gif

I seriously can't believe WHAT

They could have saved it to a PNG after the JPG compression. Graphic data loss isn't magically reversible. It stays.

Elo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
uhm,now why would someone in their right mind compress an image using jpg,thereby losing quality and img info,THEN save it with a lossless format like PNG ?? makes no sense really..in an image like that with alot of similar bit's of color info it would make more sense of keeping it an jpg and thereby saving space..making an png of it would keep the same size if not increase the file size due to the algorithm it uses to lossless compress the img

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1