Hacking Mario Galaxy

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
uhm,now why would someone in their right mind compress an image using jpg,thereby losing quality and img info,THEN save it with a lossless format like PNG ?? makes no sense really..in an image like that with alot of similar bit's of color info it would make more sense of keeping it an jpg and thereby saving space..making an png of it would keep the same size if not increase the file size due to the algorithm it uses to lossless compress the img

perhaps the camera was not high quality and saves jpg. maybe he doesn't know about images on computers..I could go on.

Lets try and not speculate if he's telling the truth or not. It's stupid..we do not have enough information either way to prove him wrong or right. For all we know he could have been trying to dump the image for us and the error is real.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
So why not a quick 30 secs of video, showing in the disc-channel, starting it up and then the error screen ?

why no ISO on the net ?

answers to both= becuase he's lying

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok, now you can say he's an idiot.
wink2.gif

I wonder why he confessed?

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd just like to say, I played the demo at GameStop tonight - and the graphics were pretty crummy
frown.gif

Gameplay, however, was magnificent!
smile.gif

I'm so damn excited...

You were too close to the tv. Same things happen w/ 360/PS3 games. I played NBA 2K8 on the PS3 and stood too clost, and it looked like crap.

WolfMan01

Trophies
XP
Country
the mario galaxy i tryed did the same error as in that picture it also runs a update

then the mario galaxy shows in channel window click it and it says unauthorized device detected...

but wii still works

samnoon93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I zoom in on the image it looks like somebody wrote the text on there in photoshop and blurred it together to make it unreadable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup