Deltarune on the wii?

gabrieldj81

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am wondering whether or not anyone knows how to port Gamemaker Code to A DOL File Readable by the Wii and can play.
If not, would it be possible to translate the pc version's code (Easiest to Decompile) to a readable version, via pure bytes of data?

K0rbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
decompiling a game requires human effort, if you were to try to do it automatically, it would be like trying to unbake bread.

Reactions: KokiKitsune

gabrieldj81

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Unlike Most Game Out there, Undertale and Deltarune Have a very clever trick up their sleeve because of the ability of The Undertale Mod Tool, I do need to try that though... if I can use this to decompile the game and get the source cod.,(BUT I do need to note this is Gamemaker is the thing that compiled it so recompiling it for the Wii is hard unless I make one)

morning_glory

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Nintendo Switch is capable/available, but I think you just want the challenge of how long your keyboards will last (& your patience & sanity).

K0rbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Unlike Most Game Out there, Undertale and Deltarune Have a very clever trick up their sleeve because of the ability of The Undertale Mod Tool, I do need to try that though... if I can use this to decompile the game and get the source cod.,(BUT I do need to note this is Gamemaker is the thing that compiled it so recompiling it for the Wii is hard unless I make one)
1. That's not how that works.
2. Even then, it would still take years for it to be decompiled to a 1:1 version of the source code.

K0rbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even then, you stlil have to decompile the game engine (Game Maker) it uses, and when you have the code, you cant just set a single variable, and "Poof, it's a wii game now", you have to make changes to the code so it works, let alone actually runs.
Post automatically merged:

also , the tool you are talking about only extracts the assets from undertale, not the code.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste