ROM Hack Mario 64 / Ocarina of Time Romhack

purrell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone managed to get this ROMhack working on their 3DS (or WiiU) through any of the N64 VC Injection techniques? I tried searching for CIAs of this but none seem to exist. I've gotten other romhacks to work on my 3DS like Super Mario Land 2 DX.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone managed to get this ROMhack working on their 3DS (or WiiU) through any of the N64 VC Injection techniques? I tried searching for CIAs of this but none seem to exist. I've gotten other romhacks to work on my 3DS like Super Mario Land 2 DX.
Are there rom hacks for ocarina of time 3ds?

You can't use a hack made for the n64 game and inject it into a 3ds game.

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DS doesn't have N64 Virtual Console or emulators. So it makes sense that .cias of it don't exist.

I haven't personally tried injecting it to WiiU, but now that you've brought it up I might try it tomorrow if I find the time.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The new/old 3ds isnt powerfull enough to emulate 64 games, so you are asking way too much. Wii u on the other hand... you would have to do the injection and try it :unsure:

Reactions: x65943

purrell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're all absolutely right. I confused stuff I was doing on my Wii U with stuff I've been injecting on the 3DS. I forgot it was only capable of SNES/GBA/NES/etc.

Thanks! I'll try it on my WiiU.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8