Hacking Making GBC and GB games fullscreen?

Traumkampfer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may be remembering this wrong, but back in the day, couldnt you hit R shoulder to make a GBC or GB game fill the screen on the GBA? I'm asking this because I cant seem to make Pokemon Red or Silver fill the screen correctly when using Goomba to emulate them.

Is it possible to make the games fill the screen correctly? I tried turning off the border, but its obviously kind of derped.

Achilles

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Goomba is a piece of native GBA homebrew, is it not? Therefore, it's running as a GBA game, and the GBA wouldn't know to stretch it out by pressing R. I'm not familiar with Goomba, but I would imagine it has a setting to stretch your games out.

Traumkampfer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly Goomba doesnt have any settings at all. you just add GB and GBC roms to a list, and it makes a .GBA file so they work on the flash cartridges.

It has a couple of options in game, but the only thing that affects screen size is a border option. Though turning off the border just makes the game derp out. :c

I know some people dont mind black borders on their screen, but they bug me a little.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol