How to patch heart gold???????????
unsure.gif
blink.gif

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
He has released a patch for Heart gold plz look up at the 1st post the link should be there but its not the one which he released last its the version before that..

EDIT: oops seems like he's removed the link to the patch for Heart Gold
tongue.gif

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just as a note, Wataru has said he will NOT be posting in this thread until he releases the last patch. Guys, you should really be more patient.
Also, the Heart Gold patch has been cancelled, but everythign you need to know TO patch it, is in the thread that is linked to my sig.

PewpewFiah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PewpewFiah said:
Patch is mainly for Soul Silver, I dunno if Wataru is doing HG for his Elite Four release.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/h2iz5iqctxw
There's V4 of Heart Gold's patch , No Guarantee's it will work as well as the Soul silver one though since I made it from Wataru's SS V4 patch
tongue.gif

Is it that hard to look back one page people looking for a HG patch x.x
Seriously like, I did that to stop people constantly asking XD

Anyways yeah, it's not going to work as well as his real Heart Gold Patch, and since I used his Soul Silver patch
to make it it's going to have the SS Pokédex. Other than that there's not really a whole lot of differences.

gronfors

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GAH My rom crashed after the city with the first gym...

is there anyway to recover?
otherwise I'm just waiting for the final game... 3rd crash so far (different places!)... 3 hours of nothing...

Please tell me there's a way to recover my save?
unsure.gif

But awesome translation!

kbf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
he said he was finished though so why isnt he releasing it.

Posts merged

also how can i patch all the items from platinum myself?

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
@kbf he's not finished with the translation no way.. i wonder where you heard or read that coz he's got more to translate now than he's done uptil now imo, so don't expect his release anytime soon..

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
People should appreciate that what's translated currently is translated currently. Swear there are a lot of people on the internet overall, who have no respect for the amount of work it takes to do stuff. A good example of this was my youtube channel. I spent DAYS working on remixes, just for trolls to 4 star my videos for no reason. I was like f-that and now I've deleted all my videos. I got tired of the disrespectful trolls. Even the videos that got five stars are gone. I could take trolls down rating my videos before, but for some reason that last 4 star made me crack.

The point? There are a lot of unappreciative and plain disrespectful people on the internet. The other point? Before you disrespect someone who does a lot of work, consider how you'll be hurting others if that guy decides to crack because YOU showed no respect for his work.
smile.gif

Haha, don't worry the translation is still on. But I'm just saying that trolls and disrespectful people, think 10 times before you post.

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
People should appreciate that what's translated currently is translated currently. Swear there are a lot of people on the internet overall, who have no respect for the amount of work it takes to do stuff. A good example of this was my youtube channel. I spent DAYS working on remixes, just for trolls to 4 star my videos for no reason. I was like f-that and now I've deleted all my videos. I got tired of the disrespectful trolls. Even the videos that got five stars are gone. I could take trolls down rating my videos before, but for some reason that last 4 star made me crack.

The point? There are a lot of unappreciative and plain disrespectful people on the internet. The other point? Before you disrespect someone who does a lot of work, consider how you'll be hurting others if that guy decides to crack because YOU showed no respect for his work.
smile.gif

Haha, don't worry the translation is still on. But I'm just saying that trolls and disrespectful people, think 10 times before you post.
If it makes you feel better, I could send you a 10th Anniversary Mew!!!

Ontopic(?): I voted 5 Stars for your videos just to try to keep them the way they should be!!! You are great and if you need a tester, I am the man....erm....person!!! (doctors still can't figure out what I am. lol)

Blaze of merc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:

smile.gif

(A warning: My post may sound disrespectful but its not, its just the way it sounds)

People do appreciate it, its just most of the internet it filled with 12 year olds who think its cool to try to put people down to make them feel slightly better, and then if its not kept in check they think its ok and keep doing it, i lost my train of thought, oh wait there it is, Your doing what it takes a entire team months to do, by your self, of course its not going to be perfect, hell do i have to bring capcoms translation team into this argument? how they screwed up in the megaman battle network games, lets face it, no matter who makes it, no translation is perfect, hell i say it doesn't have to be perfect, I think people put to much time thinking everything has to be perfect, thats just like saying that there should be no chaos in the world, order is the death of fun, hence perfection is the death of gaming, what im trying to say here is, if your happy with the way your traslating it screw everyone else, if they dont like it the have four options, ether wait for the game to come out in there county, play it with out a translation, Learn Japanese (i recommend this to everyone) or translate it them self, and if youtube's rating system (ok i still dont even get the point why its there, i find it useless,just like game reviews) you could do what i do, disable them, but i understand not everyone's a "wtf is this shit" with rating systems.

Also, maybe you should get into game design, or go see if capcom wants to put together a better translation team LOL.

in the end, dont worry about idiots man, idiots will be idiots, best thing to do is ignore them and hope they move along to something else to flame.

Rei173

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL WOW.

Ur so weird. You think you're so perfect.
"OMG. I can't take trolls that rate my videos 4/5, when clearly my crappy pokemon videos are worth 5/5!"

..Have you ever thought that maybe they rate them 4 stars because they aren't good enuf for 5 stars?
Honestly, you make POKEMON videos, okay?!
Did you really expect to get 5 stars on every single video?
Even 4 stars is good for a pokemon video.
Haha i used to respect you but i realised ur nothing but an E-douche, and all you want is fame on yt, etc.

You should also try calming the hell down when people try giving u critisism and ideas, instead of whining and saying how much
work you put into it.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blaze of merc said:
WataruKun said:

smile.gif

(A warning: My post may sound disrespectful but its not, its just the way it sounds)

People do appreciate it, its just most of the internet it filled with 12 year olds who think its cool to try to put people down to make them feel slightly better, and then if its not kept in check they think its ok and keep doing it, i lost my train of thought, oh wait there it is, Your doing what it takes a entire team months to do, by your self, of course its not going to be perfect, hell do i have to bring capcoms translation team into this argument? how they screwed up in the megaman battle network games, lets face it, no matter who makes it, no translation is perfect, hell i say it doesn't have to be perfect, I think people put to much time thinking everything has to be perfect, thats just like saying that there should be no chaos in the world, order is the death of fun, hence perfection is the death of gaming, what im trying to say here is, if your happy with the way your traslating it screw everyone else, if they dont like it the have four options, ether wait for the game to come out in there county, play it with out a translation, Learn Japanese (i recommend this to everyone) or translate it them self, and if youtube's rating system (ok i still dont even get the point why its there, i find it useless,just like game reviews) you could do what i do, disable them, but i understand not everyone's a "wtf is this shit" with rating systems.

Also, maybe you should get into game design, or go see if capcom wants to put together a better translation team LOL.

in the end, dont worry about idiots man, idiots will be idiots, best thing to do is ignore them and hope they move along to something else to flame.
But see the point is, is that these people criticizing my remixes and giving me 4 stars, will NEVER MAKE A REMIX, that sounds nearly that good. A 4 star to me is like a slap in the face, like... "lolz u worked days on that mix, screw you Magnius, I'm gonna 4 star you, even though I know if I, Mr. n00b tried to make a mix, it wouldn't sound nearly as good". It's freaking disrespect in my eyes. Working DAYS on a remix and then the first idiot who rates the remix is a freaking troll. I know if I kept the remix up longer, it would've eventually gotten 5 starred(Since I have hundreds of fans of my mixes on youtube), but I cracked.

It's the same thing with translation. If you don't know jack about Japanese, you have no right to flame, criticize or give your opinion on somebody's translation. I think at the end of the day it's just that n00bs and trolls are jealous of people who are better than them at something. You're also probably right when you say that most of them are 12 year old nerds with no lives.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You know what I think!? I think any and all future translations of games should be OPEN much like Soma Bringer. Remember THAT JAPANESE-ONLY game? It is practically in full ENGLISH now! Who do we thank? Those that contributed in the OPEN TRANSLATION!

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In the end, for the respect I get from some people, they should be glad anything is translated. Especially when they have such high expectations, but then are the first ones to say "oh lulz watarukun i found error". Just enjoy the damned patch. Beta 5 will come when it comes and being impatient isn't going to make it come faster.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently, if someone doesn't like his music remixes, he's a troll
Apparently, if someone considers his videos good but not perfect, they're a troll
Rating a video on what they honestly feel, because his remixes AREN'T as great as he acts, but no they're the trolls.

And you wonder why people don't like Wataru and he's constantly in fights. Jesus ****ing Christ.

Shabang21

Trophies
XP
Country
kidisnice87 said:
Apparently, if someone doesn't like his music remixes, he's a troll
Apparently, if someone considers his videos good but not perfect, they're a troll
Rating a video on what they honestly feel, because his remixes AREN'T as great as he acts, but no they're the trolls.

And you wonder why people don't like Wataru and he's constantly in fights. Jesus ****ing Christ.

People are entitled to feel how they want. I may not agree with what he said, but I certainly don't agree with you openly attacking him either.
He's working hard to bring us something for free.

Of course, this is just my opinion, disagreeing with your opinion
wink.gif

riche606

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe you should stop whining and moaning WaurKan and actually just get on with the translation, god i get fed up with people who just because there doing us a favour and they think there all high and mighty god sake, i understand japanesse and its not even translated that well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, AncientBoi be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLoR6H7GxQ