ROM Hack Magnius's Pokemon Soul Silver Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewyp1

The Greatest Evil Genius/Mad Scientist in history.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You do it then you prick instead of bitchin, go on dazzle us with your skills of translation. Or you could shut the fuck up and let him do it in peace.

riche606

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did i fucking say i was gonna do one nobhead, i just said he should stop moaning and get on with it or stop it so fuck you

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That guy is a perfect example of a disrespectful newbie. Joins the site with 2 post, has no respect for what I do. Heck, he even talks crap about it's "not translated well" with ZERO evidence backing up that claim. This is an example of how you should post if you're looking to get banned in 2 post
smile.gif
. So please newbies, stop proving MY point and shut up now.

Haha, you want to disrespect me? Hmm, okay, but I might consider pulling beta 5
smile.gif
and since you n00bs are so high and mighty, you can play beta 4. I have no problem just leaving it at Beta 4 because of the disrespect I get.

So if you don't want beta 5, keep trolling my thread and showing how much you disrespect my translation, alright?

You people are just showing me more and more how you DON'T deserve beta 5 and how I would just be wasting my time translating it for people who don't deserve it.

You so called supporters don't do crap but sit back and let the people troll. You don't report them or anything. Some supporters you are.

So yeah, I'm really leaning on pulling Beta 5.

I don't have to take this disrespect from newbies. I can pull Beta 5 and not have to deal with this trolling BS anymore.

Harley2991

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Please release 5 with hg patch also. I would really appreciate it.
My whole hg walkthrough for Finns is in your hands.
But thanks anyways for everything you've done so far, 3.1 was a great piece of work.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's been great guys, but yeah I think I'm pulling Beta 5. Too much drama over a damned patch. You people can wait for the official HGSS release, no skin off my backs. So yeah, be content with Beta 4, because there will be no beta 5. With this I can spend more time on translating games that won't be released here. I'm sorry, but keeping up with these constant trolls is a god damned headache.

So yeah, it's over. I just don't feel like working on this anymore. So I will not be making a Beta 5 patch and will probably close the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back