Hacking M3-Sakura-Real-iTouch Triple Boot *English Edition* Is Here!

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry i never thought to mention that, i knew from the beginning that you could just launch defaultx or defaulty from within the sakura firmware i just figured everyone knew about it, they are .NDS files so its just like booting homebrew.

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
I thought the same too - however for those who do hide those files then simply copy one of them and save it as M3Real.nds and make sure it is not set to hidden
smile.gif

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Antoligy said:
Although... why not just host on GBAtemp?

I've actually tried in the past and it kept giving me errors so just uploaded elsewhere but maybe with the next update I'll try again, it would save me time, I do have a question and Im sure someone can answer, when I upload to GBAtemp does if have to be approved by someone or is it instant, I just find it annoying when im updating a thread with a new link and i have to wait around until the file gets approved.

Manufn619

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't know why but this doesn't work for me
it just hangs on the boot screen when i have my (NDS folder with all my games in the memory card- 4gb sdhc sandisk)

i have formated it and it works when that folders not included
any advice

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Manufn619 said:
i don't know why but this doesn't work for me
it just hangs on the boot screen when i have my (NDS folder with all my games in the memory card- 4gb sdhc sandisk)

i have formated it and it works when that folders not included
any advice
Something in your NDS folder is corrupted.

1. Remove all .sav files from your your NDS folder (back them up).

2. Delete all .cht and .opt files (you don't have to back these up, they have nothing to do with your saves).

3. After removing your .sav files from the folder, try to boot Sakura again.

4. If it still hangs, you have a corrupt ROM. If it boots properly, you have a corrupt .sav file. Skip ahead to step 6.

5. If you have a corrupt ROM, check the CRC of your ROMs with a ROM manager like NDSCrc, RToolDS or Rominator. Get rid of the one with the bad CRC and replace it with a clean dump.

6. Check all your .sav files and make sure they're all 512KB. If you find one that's not 512KB, that's the likely culprit.

7. If you can't find one that's different from the rest, you can run checkdisk on them.

8. If checkdisk doesn't turn anything up, start moving the .sav files back onto your card five at a time, booting Sakura between each move.

9. Once it hangs, zero in on the five .sav files that caused the freeze, and isolate the one(s) that caused it.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Monster On Strings said:
Can't get soft reset to work on sakura anybody else have this problem?
Same here, so I too would like to know if there is something I'm doing wrong (but doubt it).
I have no problems with my R4 soft reset, but for some stupid reason, I can't get the latest Sakura update to soft reset...and yes, I've "activated" the buttons for every game.

skedone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone help me i have a legit M3DS simply (at least it should be legit) but i have been out the loop since they fiquered out how to get the r4 firmware running on both cards lol... and the homebrew internet browser was still a dream lol

my question is can i install this on my card and if so what new feature will it enable

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@MadPerson,
A couple of things:
(1) haringtonl has already made the request and there was no need to link the firmware, as the staff already linked it immediately upon its release (was highlighted on home page). So, you're certainly not alerting GBAtemp to its release (if that was your intention);
(2) "can someone update the Triple Loader". Are you being disrepectful? Beacause FiRsT-aNd-LaSt is the originator (hopefully you read the thread and knew that) and I think it would be respectful to address your request directly, not to "someone". He has not let us down yet with updating the Triple Boot Firmware, so be patient. He may not get it done immediately, but I think we can rest assure he will find time soon enough (when he sees fit to find time)!

Just remember, we are all blessed with the "spoon feeding" we get on this forum. What with the daily Cheat Database updates, the Custom Firmwares, the Game Hacks/Patches, Saves tested/fixed/re-uploaded. Not one of these kind people are at the "beck and call" of you, me, or anyone else.
lecture.gif

NB: I don't think its necessarily the end of the world not to have the update just yet, do you? Or are you one of those freaks that has to have today's latest thing yesterday? End of rant.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
skedone said:
anyone help me than like i say i have been out the loop since jan timeall this only 5 minutes after thisQUOTE(skedone @ Nov 2 2008, 12:43 AM) anyone help me i have a legit M3DS simply (at least it should be legit) but i have been out the loop since they fiquered out how to get the r4 firmware running on both cards lol... and the homebrew internet browser was still a dream lol
my question is can i install this on my card and if so what new feature will it enable
This is not a chat room, buddy
lecture.gif
You asked your question, you then need to wait for an answer! If you forget to mention something, then use the "edit" button to adjust your initial post. Multiple posting within minutes will get you nowhere, except maybe a warning from Mods
unsure.gif

I know the answer to your query, but I choose on this occassion (especially after you made this post immediately after mine in this thread about staff and other members not being on standby at your beck and call
mad.gif
) to point you to some light reading and self-learning: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=891...t=0&start=0

skedone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW sorry if i offended you mate that was not my intention, The reason i posted that second post was a error it was meant to be a edit it was after i pressed add reply i thought what the beep am i doing. sorry but having a seven year old and a 2 year old moaning its raining all day has kind of fried my brain but lol you got to love your kids.

will read your post

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
Dark^'^Knight said:
@MadPerson,
A couple of things:
(1) haringtonl has already made the request and there was no need to link the firmware, as the staff already linked it immediately upon its release (was highlighted on home page). So, you're certainly not alerting GBAtemp to its release (if that was your intention);
(2) "can someone update the Triple Loader". Are you being disrepectful? Beacause FiRsT-aNd-LaSt is the originator (hopefully you read the thread and knew that) and I think it would be respectful to address your request directly, not to "someone". He has not let us down yet with updating the Triple Boot Firmware, so be patient. He may not get it done immediately, but I think we can rest assure he will find time soon enough (when he sees fit to find time)!

Just remember, we are all blessed with the "spoon feeding" we get on this forum. What with the daily Cheat Database updates, the Custom Firmwares, the Game Hacks/Patches, Saves tested/fixed/re-uploaded. Not one of these kind people are at the "beck and call" of you, me, or anyone else.
lecture.gif

NB: I don't think its necessarily the end of the world not to have the update just yet, do you? Or are you one of those freaks that has to have today's latest thing yesterday? End of rant.

oh sorry about that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ I read that non-binary people identify as a blend of male and female. The point is i think i'm a blend of those and thus non binary
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Non-binary people are those who don't identify themselves exclusively as male or female.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I don't identify as anything, unless I need to get on a plane then I show ID
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    👈 [homo, queer, fag, coksuqr, etc......]
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I meant that I read that they can also identify as what i mentioned
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I identify as Long Rod Johnson, cause a cat called me that once.
    +2
    [takes a 👀 in your pants] Liar :angry:
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, and thus that would make me non binary since i feel like a blend of both male and female
    +1
    @Xdqwerty only time will tell, what/whom you are. At 14, its a bit early to "Define" yourself. :)
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I only recently have learned who I am and how much I am capable of and I'm 50 lol
    +3
    A thousand epiphanies and unbelievable pain and growth.
    +2
    I wish I could sum it up for children to understand but it truly takes living a lifetime of learning
    +2
    It's more than knowledge it's understanding
    +1
    Both are required
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, ask chatgpt or Google gémini to summarize it
    Lol summarize life's lessons
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey tells me all the time "You need to grow the fuck up." Which I don't understand, cause I'm full grown already.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she means grow more
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
    farrrrrrrrrrrt
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @AncientBoi I imagine it don't make the fart sound anymore, probably sounds more like letting go of a balloon you just blew up.
    +3
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Tell her to grow a pair. :rofl2:
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, you played any Sega genesis games?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, you played any Sega genesis games?