Hacking Luma3DS Recommended Payloads?

nippyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys!

Finally upgraded from aureinand (3.6 lol) to Luma3DS...what additional payloads do you guys recommend?

I presume Decrypt9 is a must, but what else would be useful?

Thanks!

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Emunand 9 for whatever reason even if you don't use emunand, uncart, safea9lhinstaller in case there's ever a big update to arm9loaderhax. Can't really think of anything else important

Reactions: nippyn

Ante0

Trophies
XP
Country
That sounds pretty cool. Can you use it for re-naming files etc?

Yeah. Be careful though, you can remove basically any file with it.

A Word of Warning:

This tool has it's name for a reason (and no, it won't make you / your 3DS invulnerable): It gives you power over the files and data on your NANDs like never before: You can do basically anything you want with that NAND. Needless to say, you need to use this power wisely. While GodMode9 itself is stable software, it won't protect you from yourself, and a full-brick could be just one bad decision away. There is a write permission system in place, but even that can be overridden by the user. While being thoroughly tested and in daily use by a growing number of users, I can also not fully exclude that there are some small bugs left. In short: I am not responsible for anything that goes wrong while you're using GodMode9.

nippyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome! God mode sounds like a good one to have. Slightly off topic, but does the new FBI still allow you "punch" files over wifi?

P

PaiiNSteven

Definitely godmode9 to dump files from the 3DS NAND without having to decrypt it 24/7.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

EmuNAND9, Decrypt9, GodMode9 and safea9lhinstaller
May I ask, why SafeA9LHInstaller?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-