PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Can you guys test the latest nightly http://astronautlevel2.github.io/Luma3DS/ with LayeredFS? (test both the games broken by 7.0.4 like Animal Crossing/Zelda Triforce Heroes and other ones). There's no reason it shouldn't work but I've rewritten stuff so I want to be extra sure.
Sure, no prob! I can only test AC: NL though. Don't have Triforce Heroes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can you guys test the latest nightly http://astronautlevel2.github.io/Luma3DS/ with LayeredFS? (test both the games broken by 7.0.4 like Animal Crossing/Zelda Triforce Heroes and other ones). There's no reason it shouldn't work but I've rewritten stuff so I want to be extra sure.
I can confirm that Animal Crossing: New Leaf works!

Kibido_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed Luma Locale Switcher although it's not working with my Animal Crossing new leaf game. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

redunka

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Triforce Heroes doesn't crash anymore, but it looks like it doesn't load modified files either.
I haven't changed those files since my last testing, they still work with the last nightly I was using (5a404c3a).

Aurora Wright

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Reactions: umbjolt and redunka

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
So I decided to give this ago using the guide - https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax

and have got to section 3 of that link (Configuring Luma3ds) but get a black screen on boot. I tried the troubleshooting but there was no config file in luma folder. Console boots without the sd card (with a distorted top screen, which it says is normal on some consoles).

This part could be the issue -
It doesnt give an option for firmware under 9.

Any help appreciated

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I decided to give this ago using the guide - https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax

and have got to section 3 of that link (Configuring Luma3ds) but get a black screen on boot. I tried the troubleshooting but there was no config file in luma folder. Console boots without the sd card (with a distorted top screen, which it says is normal on some consoles).

This part could be the issue -
It doesnt give an option for firmware under 9.

Any help appreciated
That payload has nothing to do with your black screen on boot. The payload is for the Homebrew Launcher only. Also: "If you get a black screen, continue to the next section."

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Kibido_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's me again lol...

So I think the luma locale switcher is working, but whenever I load my acnl game it corrupts the save I have when I change the language and region? When I change it back to system default it goes back to normal.

Edit: The language still doesn't change either v.v

Last edited by Kibido_,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's me again lol...

So I think the luma locale switcher is working, but whenever I load my acnl game it corrupts the save I have when I change the language and region? When I change it back to system default it goes back to normal.

Edit: The language still doesn't change either v.v
The language of the game won't change with Luma Locale Switcher; it just allows the game+any DLC to be played on a different region system. What region is the game and what region is your system?

As an example, I have a Japanese n3DS and I am able to play US ACNL+Welcome amiibo update in English by setting the settings for ACNL to ENG/EN for both region and language. If I play US ACNL with system default as the settings, it'll corrupt the save.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize if this has been asked before, but can the new LayeredFS integration modify DLC? I want to try randomizing Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation, but I only own the cartridge of Conquest and I'm not too keen on adding the Special Edition CIA to my close to full SD card.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize if this has been asked before, but can the new LayeredFS integration modify DLC? I want to try randomizing Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation, but I only own the cartridge of Conquest and I'm not too keen on adding the Special Edition CIA to my close to full SD card.
DeathChaos25 did a test and it does not work with Fates' DLC. You're better off installing the SE CIA.

paperhammer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo yo yo!

I'm having a bit of a problem here. My European 2DS is refusing to play my downloaded US version of Sonic Lost World. What should I do?

bosko989

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
totally new 3ds owner and a noob hacker here and i spent entire hours browsing thru various guides etc one main question makes me insecure still. I am on luna 6.6 (apparently) and every time system is started it asks me to update to latest OFW. Point me in the right directions is it safe to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@