Not open for further replies.

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
I don't think you did libctru the right way.

Delete whatever you pasted, Get a clean ctrulib again, go inside libctru, and type "make install" ..

As for makerom.exe, where did you put it? I put it devkitarm/bin .. if you don't have it there, do so and let us know how it went

I did it and still got the same error. I even started again from scartch(and downloaded armits, bin2c etc) and still get the same error.

I haven't installed mingw-w64 yet. I run Windows 10 x86 (32-bit). I'm installing atm mingw-w64 as I type.

Edit: I installed mingw-w64 on my x86 PC and it didn't help(I don't know if I need it, just saw people talking about it and installed it). Still the same error.

Last edited by fr3quency,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I did it and still got the same error. I even started again from scartch(and downloaded armits, bin2c etc) and still get the same error.

I haven't installed mingw-w64 yet. I run Windows 10 x86 (32-bit). I'm installing atm mingw-w64 as I type.

Edit: I installed mingw-w64 on my x86 PC and it didn't help(I don't know if I need it, just saw people talking about it and installed it). Still the same error.
mingw has nothing to do with this. It was only to compile makerom.exe .. But since you have it, it's not required for anything.
Again, where was it pasted?
Also, screenshot of everything inside the installed libctru?

oFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I read this correctly..
  • Integrated 3ds_injector from @yifanlu. This brings us region free and all the other FreeMultiPatcher patches. Other than that, you now have the possibility to display the currently booted NAND/FIRM in System Settings!
This means it has the ability to do this, but currently does not do so. Would be kinda cool to enable it.

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I read this correctly..
  • Integrated 3ds_injector from @yifanlu. This brings us region free and all the other FreeMultiPatcher patches. Other than that, you now have the possibility to display the currently booted NAND/FIRM in System Settings!
This means it has the ability to do this, but currently does not do so. Would be kinda cool to enable it.
https://github.com/AuroraWright/AuReiNand/releases

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
makerom.exe was pasted inside C:\Nintendo3DS\PROGRAMS\devkitPro\devkitARM\bin

C:\Nintendo3DS\PROGRAMS\devkitPro\libctru :
sO79Kus.png

PATH:
hV5graw.png

tiduscrying

that butt...
Trophies
Website
tiduscrying.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
@Aurora Wright any chance you'll ever make an on device updater for AuReiNand?
Look here and at the following pages for some information on an updater. Last time it was talked about, @ihaveamac was taking a look at it. The updater itself could never be integrated into AuReiNAND itself since it launches from A9LH, which doesn't have internet access. However, a standalone homebrew updater could exist in the future.

But for now, everyone should be fine just copying over new files whenever they're released! An updater would be nice, but honestly isn't super needed given how relatively simple the install process for this CFW is right now (granted you've already got A9LH up and running).

Reactions: oFire

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
makerom.exe was pasted inside C:\Nintendo3DS\PROGRAMS\devkitPro\devkitARM\bin

C:\Nintendo3DS\PROGRAMS\devkitPro\libctru :
sO79Kus.png

PATH:
hV5graw.png
Well here is your problem. That's libctru source, not compiled.

Again, delete this whole libctru folder, go somewhere else, download ctrulib, then cd to libctru, and type "make install" not "make"

The makerom.exe should be fine

tiduscrying

that butt...
Trophies
Website
tiduscrying.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Ah, nvm, nand version is only for emunand not updated sysnand mode, makes sense.
I thought it was for all versions though? It is a setting you enable in the AuReiNAND settings (by holding start on the system boot). I know when I boot into sysNAND it puts a little "Sys" in front of my firmware version, and likewise with emuNAND.

oFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it was for all versions though? It is a setting you enable in the AuReiNAND settings (by holding start on the system boot). I know when I boot into sysNAND it puts a little "Sys" in front of my firmware version, and likewise with emuNAND.
Oh, I did notice that, I guess thats what it does lol.

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
Well here is your problem. That's libctru source, not compiled.

Again, delete this whole libctru folder, go somewhere else, download ctrulib, then cd to libctru, and type "make install" not "make"

The makerom.exe should be fine

But I compiled ctrulib from here: https://github.com/smealum/ctrulib
Then I went inside \ctrulib\libctru\ and typed "make install". It gave me this:
RueUQEp.png

Still cannot compile.

oFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow this latest update is sick! not only does my n3ds AND o3ds boot faster, it reads the microSD faster and loads all the home menu icons faster.

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
Maybe the makerom I got is x64? I tried opening it and it says that it's not supported by my system, whereas the other .exe files in the same folder pop-up a CMD window and close it immediately.

Can anyone share the latest makerom.exe x86?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes I can confirm it is x64. I opened the makerom.exe using Notepad and inside it says "PE d†" which is x64. x86 would be "PE L"

skrlegend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Pleasae noob question here, how can i use my gateway with arm9, i have it but no clue how to execute this, please if someone have a .cia to go in gateway mode or a tutorial to make it run, thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission