Hacking Luma3DS - Noob-proof 3DS Custom Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

marbles73

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Trying to install this for the first time, is it true that if you update to 11.4 DS or GBA games don't work? And that you can't open games that go in the special mode like Pokemon S&M? I'm using an "Old" 3DS.

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Trying to install this for the first time, is it true that if you update to 11.4 DS or GBA games don't work? And that you can't open games that go in the special mode like Pokemon S&M? I'm using an "Old" 3DS.
use recent Luma nightly update via Luma Updater, unless if you installed A9LH on your 3DS unit then you're good to go.

Reactions: marbles73

Zaphod77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after hbl is fixed, i update luma to latest nightly, then system update, and everything is fine?

and still looking for the freeshop answer. how to block updates?

Last edited by Zaphod77,

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after hbl is fixed, i update luma to latest nightly, then system update, and everything is fine?

and still looking for the freeshop answer. how to block updates?
What about freeShop? You block updates by blocking all Nintendo servers. You won't have access to fre/eShop and such.

Don Ravioli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Asking here since the above post worries me : I am on 11.2, and used menuhax that boot into HBL, where I go into Luma. If I want to update my EmuNAND to 11.4, does it break stuff, or not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: MoM, I don't have to do homework, anymore :D:blush::D