pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
How about making it work like this: The CFW looks for two files--first it looks for arm9aurei.bin, and if that is not present it looks for arm9loaderhax.bin. Instead of a hardcoded path, it picks whichever one it finds first.

If you're not using a boot manager, you install it as arm9loaderhax.bin and when it reboots it sees that arm9aurei.bin isn't found so it reboots using arm9loaderhax.bin. If you are using a boot manager, you install it as arm9aurei.bin and when it reboots it finds that and reboots using that as the path.

Alternatively, how about a config option where the user can specify "reboot as this filename"? If the user is using a boot manager, he installs it as the alternate filename, and if not he installs it as arm9loaderhax.bin. (Of course it would fail if he installs it as arm9loaderhax.bin and forgets to take the option out of the config.)
That would just add to the time it takes

Side note, for anyone who can't use zippyshare and needs the patcher

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?posts/6252216

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, OK, so I imagine the web-browser you listed isn't the problem then (IIRC it said "Webbrowser for EU" or something of that nature, right?).

Its listed as....

'0009d Browser for EU'

It must be something to do with the introduction of native multi-region support of AuReiNand, as this black unnamed title was on my homescreen before i updated form v3.17 to v4.2 of AuReiNand??

These titles listed as '<N/A>' in FBI, what are those and can they be deleted?

oFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway put code in their fw that bricks 3ds's(they may have removed it) and it was to fuck over people who used clones, but there was reports of people with legit gateways bricking because of it also.

Something I find funny, people always talk shit about how the gateway is better than the sky cards. But sky never bricked a bunch of people's 3ds's because they where butt hurt over clones. Sky can be used in place of having an actual exploit game, gateway can't. Sky can work on any fw without anything done to the 3ds, gateway can't.
And this is exactly why I'm glad I have my blue button for exploit roms and my orange button for the larger games so I dont have to overload my n3ds's sd card space.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There is no reason to use a DStwo, just get an r4i 3ds wood from the same site for more than half the price. The advantage is that you get the cards faster since it's not from china.
The one cool thing about the DSTwo vs the R4 cards is the built in cheat engine, without having to add your own cheat list. Granted my older dstwo is on its way out, it only works half the time and the other half it gets detected for like 10 seconds then crashes.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Ann0ying

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone have the stock hs.app from a 10.7u n3ds? Can't find my original backup and I'm trying to update the injected fbi
1. New fbi(2.0+) isn't injecting properly atm.
2. You need to use your hs.app cuz it's unique.
3. You can sign new app using your current hs app. (just dump current app in D9 and use it to sign new one)

9thSage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its listed as....

'0009d Browser for EU'

It must be something to do with the introduction of native multi-region support of AuReiNand, as this black unnamed title was on my homescreen before i updated form v3.17 to v4.2 of AuReiNand??

These titles listed as '<N/A>' in FBI, what are those and can they be deleted?
I don't know, that's the hard part. <N/A> just means there's no name it's reading for that title.

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know, that's the hard part. <N/A> just means there's no name it's reading for that title.

Ah, there's like a list of 30 of them or so. If i rename my Nintendo 3DS folder again and let the system create a new one, how do i go about getting FBI installed again?

oFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, just installed the latest commit running in updated sysnand mode, and gotta say, this is sweeeeeet! I have faster boot to system menu once again by like 1-2 seconds with no firmwares on the sd (from 7-8 initially), tested my GBA cia's to make sure they are good, hell my GBA games actually boot faster with this now, dont know how or why, but I like it. And for good measure, I tested loading my decrypt9(default.bin) to do a backup, and tested loading my up.bin and x.bin, both loaded without issue. All I can say is that with this newest CPU clock speed option, AureiNand is officially Godmode for n3ds's now.

VIERcntHOLZ

yep, theres missing an "u".
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyone got the built version?

23 commits, no new release, am not able to compile it myself right now :/

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
the people of reddit seem to love your site lol. tried to give you credit but people dont seem to give a crap
Thanks!

I made some changes since you posted it to the reddit, including a new background, it now polls github every 10 minutes for an update, it trims the commit message to 75 characters max (thanks for that most recent commit aurora) and it links the commit which it was built from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: