LSD/Acid Awareness and Universal wisdom

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
All Noobz against it haven't delved deep into quantum mechanics. Omg you arrogant pricks judge without research. Don't worry though, energy will get ya'll sonner than later. Your eye shall pop automatically with an unstoppable headache.
Oh man, chill - you're emanating negative energy by wishing harm upon others! Cut it out, it'll mess with your chakra! :O

"Quantum flapdoodle is a term reportedly coined by Murray Gell-Mann to describe: "..stringing together a series of terms and phrases from quantum physics and asserting that they explain something in our daily experience.."; the term has been used by skeptics to describe quantum mysticism as espoused by the likes of Deepak Chopra."

~http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mysticism#Quantum_flapdoodle
"Chopra’s popular reception in America is symptomatic of many Americans' historical inability to distinguish between real scientists and those who peddled theories in the guise of science. (...) nonsensical references to quantum physics are placed in a lineage of American religious pseudoscience, extending back through Scientology and Christian Science."

Wendy Kaminer, Review of "'The Age of American Unreason" by Susan Jacoby
"The film's avatars are New Age scientists whose jargon-laden sound bites amount to little more than what California Institute of Technology physicist and Nobel laureate Murray Gell-Mann once described as University of Oregon quantum physicist Amit Goswami, for example, says in the film: "The material world around us is nothing but possible movements of consciousness. I am choosing moment by moment my experience. Heisenberg said atoms are not things, only tendencies." Okay, Amit, I challenge you to leap out of a 20-story building and consciously choose the experience of passing safely through the ground's tendencies."

~Michael Shermer, "Quantum Quackery", ScientificAmerican.com
Using scientific terms does not a scientist make - it just makes said person look smart in the eyes of those who don't know what those terms are. ;) Seriously man, open your eyes. Pseudo-scientists are taking advantage of your naivety. Excuse the supposed arrogance, I'm just trying to show you the errors of your ways. :P

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All Noobz against it haven't delved deep into quantum mechanics. Omg you arrogant pricks judge without research. Don't worry though, energy will get ya'll sonner than later. Your eye shall pop automatically with an unstoppable headache.
Quantum mechanics will never impact people's daily lives.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Oh man, chill - you're emanating negative energy by wishing harm upon others! Cut it out, it'll mess with your chakra! :O

Using scientific terms does not a scientist make - it just makes said person look smart in the eyes of those who don't know what those terms are. ;) Seriously man, open your eyes. Pseudo-scientists are taking advantage of your naivety. Excuse the supposed arrogance, I'm just trying to show you the errors of your ways. :P

Negative Energy? Oh man i feel so sorry for you. Harm? HAHAHA. Good joke.

Ofcourse, one would die after jumping off a building because this is A COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUS ILLUSION. I REPEAT, COLLECTIVE. It would be unfiar if only 1 person cdouldcontrol it, no? But hey, around 100 or so people are doing it through physical means. Non physical is more powerful. I don't read stuff and believe. I read, experiment and experience for god sakes. There are no errors. Consciousness is fundamental. Everything else emmanates from it.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Difference between real and fake:

Acid...hallucinations that could fuck you up.

State farm commercials... at least you get the real deal :).

You probably don't know what hallucinations are and their relation to consciousness and energy. Acid basicallly lets you transform matter back to energy and give it different form. Problem is, you only transform existing energy. So no, you don't see dragons and shit but yes, you do see patterns on walls. It's beautiful. As far as fucking up goes, you simply speak everything fed to you by everyone else. Fucking experience man... stop being a sheep.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Things have gotten really negative since late 2012, perhaps because he started taking LSD.
No. I never done Meth, LSD, or Shrooms. My enlightenment came naturally through weed only.
Negative regression or natural progression? Only time will tell! For now, I'm totally feeling lots of negative chakra - strong disturbance in the force. Might even go SSJ2 eventually.
It would be unfiar if only 1 person cdouldcontrol it, no? I don't read stuff and believe. I read, experiment and experience for god sakes. There are no errors.
It would be so much easier if you just rounded up the correct amount of people to control it and did something to prove your claims - teleporting a mug of nice tea or something would be a good start. And before you tell me that "everyone" has to believe, in that case, how do you know that's in fact true when at no point in the history of mankind did everyone believe in quantum flapdoodles? :)

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Things have gotten really negative since late 2012, perhaps because he started taking LSD.Negative regression or natural progression? Only time will tell! For now, I'm totally feeling lots of negative chakra - strong disturbance in the force. Might even go SSJ2 eventually.It would be so much easier if you just rounded up the correct amount of people to control it and did something to prove your claims - teleporting a mug of nice tea or something would be a good start. And before you tell me that "everyone" has to believe, in that case, how do you know that's in fact true when at no point in the history of mankind did everyone believe in quantum flapdoodles? :)

Google "Random Number Experiments" and PEAR. which actually tests collective intention. It's real, it's damn real. Ancients knew about this and had a more "Synced" Collective Unconscious (credits: Carl Jung)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Google "Random Number Experiments" and PEAR. which actually tests collective intention. It's real, it's damn real. Ancients knew about this and had a more "Synced" Collective Unconscious (credits: Carl Jung)
Come the f*ck on, I study psychology as part of my BA course and Carl Jung's Collective Unconscious has f*ck all to do with quantum drivel. :rofl2:

Jung's collective unconscious is a vessel for Archetypes passed down from generation to generation, they're certain universal motifs that we know because we're human, or rather, they theoretically are. Jung's collective unconscious has nothing to do with telepathy, rather with the idea that we may inherit a part of our unconscious as much as we inherit physical features from our parents.

He "wanted" Archetypes to be some form of evidence of the existence of a kind of collective world-mind of sorts or some kind of a divine plane of existence, but never got around to proving that because he realized it's not something that can be proved.

The whole thing's a theory and only goes to show that certain things simply "make us human".

On top of that, citing Jung beyond the level of his theory or assuming that any of it is correct and factual is a dangerous game since the man went through a psychotic episode himself and a good portion of what he writes may be the work of a nutter.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Come the f*ck on, I study psychology as part of my BA course and Carl Jung's collective unconscious has f*ck all to do with quantum drivel. :rofl2:

Jung's collective unconscious is a vessel for Archetypes passed down from generation to generation, they're certain universal motifs that we know because we're human, or rather, they theoretically are. Jung's collective unconscious has nothing to do with telepathy, rather with the idea that we may inherit a part of our unconscious as much as we inherit physical features from our parents.

He "wanted" Archetypes to be some form of evidence of the existence of a kind of collective world-mind of sorts or some kind of a divine plane of existence, but never got around to proving that because he realized it's not something that can be proved.

The whole thing's a theory and only goes to show that certain things simply "make us human".

On top of that, citing Jung beyond the level of his theory or assuming that any of it is correct and factual is a dangerous game since the man went through a psychotic episode himself and a good portion of what he writes may be the work of a nutter.

No, beacuse the whole idea of world mind is true. Google the stuff that i mentioned. It won't dissapoint. Telepathy is possible because of it. Quantum Consciousness supports the Universal Mind Idea. Everything is obviously connected and one. Fractals are a proof. How can you prove the unseen? It can only be experienced or felt. Psychology students obviously have ALOT against people not confroming to how society behaves on a collective. Judgemental much.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No, beacuse the whole idea of world mind is true. Google the stuff that i mentioned. It won't dissapoint. Telepathy is possible because of it. Quantum Consciousness supports the Universal Mind Idea. Everything is obviously connected and one. Fractals are a proof. How can you prove the unseen? It can only be experienced or felt. Psychology students obviously have ALOT against people not confroming to how society behaves on a collective. Judgemental much.
“My thesis then, is as follows: in addition to our immediate consciousness, which is of a thoroughly personal nature and which we believe to be the only empirical psyche (even if we tack on the personal unconscious as an appendix), there exists a second psychic system of a collective, universal, and impersonal nature which is identical in all individuals. This collective unconscious does not develop individually but is inherited. It consists of pre-existent forms, the archetypes, which can only become conscious secondarily and which give definite form to certain psychic contents.” ~Actually Carl Gustav Jung
Collective Unconscious is a human trait, but in no way does it include telepathy, acts of communication or other psychobabble. It's only manifested in dreams or visions and has no impact on the physical world whatsoever, it could be defined as an evolutionary predisposition to understand symbolism. The Collective Unconscious is a vessel for what's called "primordial ideas", not some conduit of thought exchange.
Jungian archetypes refer to unclear underlying forms or the archetypes-as-such from which emerge images and motifs such as the mother, the child, the trickster and the flood amongst others. It is history, culture and personal context that shape these manifest representations giving them their specific content. These images and motifs are more precisely called archetypal images. ~Wikipedia or any good book about psychology
To cut it short, an archetype is an idea without any content - content is injected into it by the conscious, meaning by what we know.

In the given examples there's the archetype of "Mother" which in and out of itself means nothing, but via cultural constructs we can define it. Depending on personal experience, this archetype can have vastly different subjective definitions attached to it - it's a label.

This is actual Jung, not Jung as interpreted by someone who wants to shove ideology down your throat.

EDIT: I suppose that what I was trying to (crudely) say earlier today was "believe in whatever insanities you'd like to believe, just don't pull in actual scientists into your theories while desperately looking for confirmation of your beliefs, even if said scientists snapped and went insane under the weight of their work" - let's not forget that Jung was in constant contact with all manners of madnesses as a psychoanalyst, I bet it was a heavy cross to carry. Just to point out a couple of his "problems", in his "visions" he "ate a child's liver, after doing so he had a conversation with satan himself who criticized him for being a terrible man" and "fell in love and had sex with a woman who later turned out to be his sister", among other things.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Collective Unconscious is a human trait, but in no way does it include telepathy, acts of communication or other psychobabble. It's only manifested in dreams or visions and has no impact on the physical world whatsoever, it could be defined as an evolutionary predisposition to understand symbolism. The Collective Unconscious is a vessel for what's called "primordial ideas", not some conduit of thought exchange.
To cut it short, an archetype is an idea without any content - content is injected into it by the conscious, meaning by what we know.

In the given examples there's the archetype of "Mother" which in and out of itself means nothing, but via cultural constructs we can define it. Depending on personal experience, this archetype can have vastly different subjective definitions attached to it - it's a label.

This is actual Jung, not Jung as interpreted by someone who wants to shove ideology down your throat.

EDIT: I suppose that what I was trying to (crudely) say earlier today was "believe in whatever insanities you'd like to believe, just don't pull in actual scientists into your theories while desperately looking for confirmation of your beliefs, even if said scientists snapped and went insane under the weight of their work" - let's not forget that Jung was in constant contact with all manners of madnesses as a psychoanalyst, I bet it was a heavy cross to carry. Just to point out a couple of his "problems", in his "visions" he "ate a child's liver, after doing so he had a conversation with satan himself who criticized him for being a terrible man" and "fell in love and had sex with a woman who later turned out to be his sister", among other things.

Once again, i'm only seeing copy paste or repetition of ideas. You do realize that when the Unconscious is made conscious, shit becomes possible, right? That's exactly what drugs do. Only a select few like Weed, DMT, Shrooms and LSD. Collective Unconscious is like a repository of information.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once again, i'm only seeing copy paste or repetition of ideas. You do realize that when the Unconscious is made conscious, shit becomes possible, right? That's exactly what drugs do. Only a select few like Weed, DMT, Shrooms and LSD. Collective Unconscious is like a repository of information.

I've remembered (conscious) my dreams (unconscious) many a time and nothing has become possible but disappointment :(

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I've remembered (conscious) my dreams (unconscious) many a time and nothing has become possible but disappointment :(

Dreams can be be both Subconscious and Unconscious. Pay attention to every thought that crosses your mind. As it is, they are a manifestation of various thoughts at a delayed interval. For active manifestation, you must pop open the third eye/Pineal gland or meditate. They can tell you about the future (Sometimes, if previous thoughts were manifested or used).

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
tRQfYPh.png

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing quantum mechanics are good for is running at light speed to fit a 6 foot ladder into a 3 foot barn, but only if you are the observer and not the person running.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The only thing quantum mechanics are good for is running at light speed to fit a 6 foot ladder into a 3 foot barn, but only if you are the observer and not the person running.
And not the barn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Gotta smash em all!