LSD/Acid Awareness and Universal wisdom

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WRONG. Society fucks you up. Acid/psychedelics and weed simply gravitate you more towards universal awareness and consciousness. Our eternal being. What makes you say that??? Oh wait, you believe in everything fed to you by the media. Tool!
Acid isn't natural. It's an invented substance. Neither is weed, really. It comes from nature, but if you smoked the shit hundreds of years ago, you'd probably not feel much of anything. It's been selectively bred to have a high THC content. It's about as natural as the GMO foods you probably bitch about on your hippie blog. People like you, delusional fucktards who can't handle the fact that a hallucination is just an illusion, are the reason that people associated psychedelics with people jumping out of windows. Also, you should probably know that DMT is a separate drug entirely, chakra is hokey bullshit, "quantum" isn't just a buzzword you can use to justify your delusions, and "universal energy" doesn't even make any fucking sense.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Explain to me where in nature you find the "acid" plant?
UvDNeBW.jpg

:mellow:

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yes, LSD Stands for Lysergic Acid Dythemide. It releases DMT (Spirit/Conscious/fullyaware molecules) into the body. And that my friend, is 100% natural. It also syns the Chakra system so that universal eneergy flows continously and completely. It's a super conscius state. Everything happens. Suppose you want a taxi, just think about it, 2 secs later, voila! Although written acconts don't do justice. Weed/Hash is just 10% the experience. Also, i'm trippin' ballz on this topic! :P :D I knew that a guy was gonna post that meth pic days before he did. xD

So today's lesson, if I need a taxi, i should take acid.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
(...) And that my friend, is 100% natural.

Lysergic acid diethylamide, abbreviated LSD or LSD-25, also known as lysergide (INN) and colloquially as acid, is a semisynthetic psychedelic drug of the ergoline family (...) LSD is an ergoline derivative. It is commonly synthesised by reacting diethylamine with an activated form of lysergic acid. Activating reagents include phosphoryl chloride and peptide coupling reagents.
So from English to Human, the base reagent is natural and then it's spiced up in a lab. NATURAL! ;O;

I'd also like to point out the difference between quantum physics and "quantum mysticism", one of those is a science and the other is a pseudoscience-cross-religion invented by stoners. Guess which one's which! ;O;

Have you considered the distinct possibility that you're just high as a kite?

Reactions: Ryukouki

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Acid isn't natural. It's an invented substance. Neither is weed, really. It comes from nature, but if you smoked the shit hundreds of years ago, you'd probably not feel much of anything. It's been selectively bred to have a high THC content. It's about as natural as the GMO foods you probably bitch about on your hippie blog. People like you, delusional fucktards who can't handle the fact that a hallucination is just an illusion, are the reason that people associated psychedelics with people jumping out of windows. Also, you should probably know that DMT is a separate drug entirely, chakra is hokey bullshit, "quantum" isn't just a buzzword you can use to justify your delusions, and "universal energy" doesn't even make any fucking sense.

Ofcourse. Evevrything is an Illusion. The universal Energy thing is Kundalini Energy system in the body which has been documented for millenia! Third eye/Pineal Gland is the only organ which has existed since the beginning. By the way, Jumping out of windows new story was BS. And most probably the guy did some mixing. And you asshole, i'm on the good side god dammit. AND I SAID THAT ACID MAKES BODY RELEASE NATURAL STUFF. OMG YOU JUST WENT FULL RETARD.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
So from English to Human, the base reagent is natural and then it's spiced up in a lab. NATURAL! ;O;

I'd also like to point out the difference between quantum physics and "quantum mysticism", one of those is a science and the other is a pseudoscience-cross-religion invented by stoners. Guess which one's which! ;O;

Have you considered the distinct possibility that you're just high as a kite?
Have you considered the possibility that you can't connect information and experience with each other?? No. If you haven't experienced, then don't consider anything.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ofcourse. Evevrything is an Illusion. The universal Energy thing is Kundalini Energy system in the body which has been documented for millenia! Third eye/Pineal Gland is the only organ which has existed since the beginning. By the way, Jumping out of windows new story was BS. And most probably the guy did some mixing. And you asshole, i'm on the good side god dammit. AND I SAID THAT ACID MAKES BODY RELEASE NATURAL STUFF. OMG YOU JUST WENT FULL RETARD.

Jerking off makes my body release some natural stuff, too. :creep:

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Have you considered the possibility that you can't connect information and experience with each other?? No. If you haven't experienced, then don't consider anything.
There is a great number of things I will not "experience" or consider but can have an opinion on - for example arsenic, cyanide, ricin and jumping out the window of a moving train cart, among other things, thanks to the magical invention of common sense. I don't have to experience an LSD trip to know it will f*ck with my head - all I need are walking examples that it does that. :)

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The idea that "natural stuff==good stuff" is fucking retarded. Read a book sometime.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
All Noobz against it haven't delved deep into quantum mechanics. Omg you arrogant pricks judge without research. Don't worry though, energy will get ya'll sonner than later. Your eye shall pop automatically with an unstoppable headache.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Why is it all in lower-case?