lost new series episode 2 (what happend)

thegame07

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I downloaded the new lost episode "lax part 2" now the thing is it cut off earlier than it should have I think, could someone please inform me what happend after this bit, it would save me a lot of time from downloading it again, I don't like looking this up incase I come across a spoiler that's going to happen later on.

my question about what happend is in the spoiler tags.

The group of guys walked into the temple where sihid lay dead and told jack they need to speak to him alone but he wouldn't go with them so they punched him a few times then it cut off for me, what happend after that did I miss anything? did they speak to him in the episode? please don't tell me anything that happend after this episode

I appreciate it if someone could help, please use spoiler tags when replying to me about the episode

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
When they are fighting jack, and sayid is down on the ground, being dead, Sawyer suddenly got brought it(or did that happen before yet?).
But then, everyone is like "WTF?!?!", and jack and those "others" stop fightinh, because sayid has just risen from death.
That's it, go watch the third episode now! It's awesome!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, why you hurting your sisters