serious_sean

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I never new that Lost in Blue was a sequel to a couple of GBC games called Survival Kids, which of course is the Japanese name for Lost in Blue. I'm gonna check these games out because they look pretty cool, you guys should too. Apparently they are Harvest Moon-esque

Survival-Kids.gif

Am I the last one to the party? I bet everyone else knew this
laugh.gif

Ranma

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you like Lost in Blue, you should LOVE Survival Kids/Stranded Kids. It's an infinitely better game. The second was confusing though. It was only released in Japan and from what I could gather from it you got kidnapped and have to survive in a plane or airship.

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
damnit, i'm not even finish with my raft in LiB. and now i have to go home and find survival kids...does anyone have the release number?

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Survival Kids on the GBC was an excellent game indeed
smile.gif

You can replay it with GoombaColor (GBC emulator for GBA).
I didn't like Lost in blue DS at all though... just my opinion

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
i'm liking lost in blue. but would i have to play survival kids on my comp with GoombaColor, or is there a DS version?

D

Deleted User

damnit, i'm not even finish with my raft in LiB. and now i have to go home and find survival kids...does anyone have the release number?
I don't know if you still need them, but just in case the releases are "0291 - Survival Kids (I)(KEL_)" for the english version and "0182 - Survival Kids (J)(Menace)", "0582 - Survival Kids 2 (J)(OldSkool)" for the japanese versions (all numbers according to the GBCRen/Nintenren list).

And as a reply to your other post: As Costello already stated GoombaColor is a GBC emulator for your GBA not your PC. There's a compatibility list (alongside with other useful info/links) over at PHWiki.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated