Hacking Loose wiimote on Waninkoko's apps

ThoMiCroN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It seems whenever I use any Waninkoko's app, I loose my wiimote at the second prompt. It is especially annoying since I wanted to update my Wii to 4.3 using his Updater... Do you you any workaround that ? I've looked all over the Internet and I found no way to fix it yet. If the issue is from the cIOS... well, the app doesn't work either.

SonicMC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have ran into this on older apps, I am making a guess. But you have a newer wii remote with the plus built in; or you are using a third party/fake wii remote.

When running some apps my newer wii remote plus controllers and third party ones don't work and turn off.

It's getting harder to do, but my recommendation is to try and get an older official wii remote; for use with those specific apps.

Reactions: godreborn

ThoMiCroN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have ran into this on older apps, I am making a guess. But you have a newer wii remote with the plus built in; or you are using a third party/fake wii remote.

When running some apps my newer wii remote plus controllers and third party ones don't work and turn off.

It's getting harder to do, but my recommendation is to try and get an older official wii remote; for use with those specific apps.

I have the oldest remotes. I bought them the day it was releashed.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

yes, some apps don't have the libraries for motion plus, so they'll lose sync.

@op, do u have a motion plus attachment connected? it could be the controller itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Kaden maybe contact the staff? I don't know how all that works