Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be able to try this out in about 5 hours once my first test game is done downloading. (slow internet, 12GB file).
Has anyone tried Bayonetta 2?
That (and Bayonetta 1 since it seems to have much smoother fps than the PS3 version) is what I'm waiting for. Once this becomes public with more people knowing about it, more "backups" will be made.

Reactions: Margen67

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
That (and Bayonetta 1 since it seems to have much smoother fps than the PS3 version) is what I'm waiting for. Once this becomes public with more people knowing about it, more "backups" will be made.

not sure what you mean by public, but Loadiine has been public since yesterday, and it's open source too :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Honestly, prices for SSB4 aren't going to increase.
That game is well stocked and will continue to be well stocked at retailers. (atleast for a year or two)
Let alone the 2nd hand market on Ebay and amazon where you can pick it up as well.

This is THE staple Wii u game, their will be many many copies available.

Cubic Ninja and OOT only skyrocketed in price because their were simply not enough copies at retailers and scalpers picked up what little remained and sold them at high prices.
Good luck to scalpers who try to buy every single copy of SSB4 from Amazon, BB, Gamestop, Target, Toyrus Etc etc.

For me the main difference is that Smash is a good game and you wouldn't regret buying it even after the IOSU exploit comes out ^^.

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Once this becomes public knowledge*
Yeah now that you said that reminds me, some of the websites where I used to follow all the Wii U news such as wololo have never posted any update about wii U since months now, nothing about the release of kernel exploit, modding tools, spoofing, and now backup loading...
I find it strange.

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Can I download a game update using crediar's NUSGrabber and put the update in the same directory of the game and load the game + update with loadiine?

EDIT: or download full games with NUSgrabber and load them using loadiine?

Last edited by Keylogger,

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can I download a game update using crediar's NUSGrabber and put the update in the same directory of the game and load the game + update with loadiine?

You can update the game using crediar's wup installer I think ?

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I am asking because the backup is loaded with Smash bros disc so I don't know if games updates will be detected... (Maybe the console will only see Smash bros update and not backups updates? )

Game updates are installed in the Wii U internal stockage, not the game disk. I don't see any reason why that wouldn't work in this case :). I can't say for sure since I didn't test myself, so you can only try ^^.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'll be able to try this out in about 5 hours once my first test game is done downloading. (slow internet, 12GB file).
Has anyone tried Bayonetta 2?
I haven't messed with this game. I'll test it/mess with it then. Hold on to it for now, unless you get an answer from someone else.

Yes, you can merge the updates with some games. I noted this back a few pages. Maybe 10 or so now. Anyway..

Personally recommend put the disc version on the sd, then replace the rpx with the update one, and put the content files in the same folder as the game. overwriting any files. This way if it don't like it, you can still play by putting the disc version of the game again without having to redownload or decrypt/extract a second time. Also, I'm not sure if updates installed with Wup Installer load, as Smash titleid is still loaded, afaik.

Last edited by EclipseSin,

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Has someone already tried Xenoblade X? I heard that loadiine won't care about region locks, so we could play it before it gets released in the west.

Reactions: Margen67

Arnold101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure what you mean by public, but Loadiine has been public since yesterday, and it's open source too :)

For me the main difference is that Smash is a good game and you wouldn't regret buying it even after the IOSU exploit comes out ^^.
what is this iosu? or maybe the loader can be modified to work with any wiiu game? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays