Hacking loadiine - the first backup loader for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there a reason this would not work on say 5.0.0 like the kernel exploit?
Because it was made for 5.3.2
It can be ported to other versions, but unless you can do it yourself, I doubt it'll be done by anyone else atm, all the efforts are now put on 5.3.2
who knows, maybe a competent developper on 5.0.0 would do it ^^

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Definitely. I'm trying another Game now, but I need to check I can dump the files first. I couldn't get Batman Arkham City to dump. Need a WUD, or a NUS key.
Definitely. I'm trying another Game now, but I need to check I can dump the files first. I couldn't get Batman Arkham City to dump. Need a WUD, or a NUS key.
sounds like SMM works but no sound, is that such a terrible thing to put up with?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sounds like SMM works but no sound, is that such a terrible thing to put up with?
No it freezes on sound, not the sound doesn't work. By "game starts, load a lot of files and crash when loading sound files"

They mean the RPX loads, it starts to load files, but crashes on loading sound files. meaning the game freezes. I tested this one personally.

Last edited by EclipseSin,
Reactions: Reecey

amael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys! I am spanish boy so .. maybe i will write bad xD
Welll my problem is the next:
I try to star Loadiine, first I launch kexploit from www.eclipsesin.ddns.net and then I launch loadiine , but never come back home menu. And now its very difficult to launch kexlpoit. Someone can help me with that? I must do anything or install anything on my wiiU?? Please.. i need help u_u

Arnold101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
too much complicated for me, buy a game for that firmware, have smash bros...i think that can be done more simple than this

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
When IOSU is released and we gain access to USB ports, would that still require Smash Bros.?
Or we would only need to run the exploits from the browser without the need of a game to be able to do so?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When IOSU is released and we gain access to USB ports, would that still require Smash Bros.?
Or we would only need to run the exploits from the browser without the need of a game to be able to do so?
With IOSU, we might not even need the browser or loadiine. But that's neither here nor there. Only time can answer that.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
with iosu you could do pretty much anything, but right now these methods are just workarounds due to no iosu exploits

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Find the game WUD using google, just like you would try to find a wii iso. In the same place you found the WUD they will surely provide the Title key, you can use that key with Uwizard to dycript the files.
Here is a list of dumped games with the keys : https://gbatemp.net/threads/wiiu-game-dumps-list-and-nfo.366269/
But don't expect to find the download link for the WUD in gbatemp. Google is your friend.
Can you tell me what words you are googling? Its not like like you put a link on or something. ;-)

I searched for Hyrule Warriors and Mario 3d World - no success. I'll give up for now I guess.

Last edited by Bimmel,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Did I read somewhere that all regions work on any console? or is that not correct so for eample for me a USA version would work in a Euro console?

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got all of my files on my SD and set up to host on my PC, I'm using Mongoose, and I can get to my directory, but every time I click on the Kexploit I get a 404 error. I probably missed something small but I don't know what.
Edit: I figured it out.

Last edited by rufuszombot,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat