Not open for further replies.

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
FAQ:
Q1: I don't have a game with SD access, what shall I do? Am I doomed?
Answer: You need to wait for an IOSU exploit, or buy Sm4sh.
Q2: Are you sure of what you're saying?
Answer: Theoretically, Any game that has SD access and can load big RPX files should work with loadiine!

Last edited by AboodXD,

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I suggest you get yourself a copy of the game before its price reaches the moon :)
Or you can just be patient and wait for IOSU exploit which will grant you even USB access ^^.

Well just bought the game, off ebay for 39.99US :)
Thanks for clarifying, I appreciate it :)

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well just bought the game, off ebay for 39.99US :)
Thanks for clarifying, I appreciate it :)
Yep I got it yesterday too from ebay with almost same price ^^. a crappy game like cubic ninja reached over 100 bucks in 3Ds because of the exploit, so it won't be surprising that smash will reach over 150 soon too :D.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone please make a noob friendly tutorial from the start (kernel and loadiine guide). Im completely lost on what to do. :(

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep I got it yesterday too from ebay with almost same price ^^. a crappy game like cubic ninja reached over 100 bucks in 3Ds because of the exploit, so it won't be surprising that smash will reach over 150 soon too :D.
I actually sold mine for $75 when that went down. :P

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Any chances of SSBU price to increase even on E-shop?
I doubt that nintendo will take out SSBU from eshop like they did with cubic ninja in 3ds. but the price might increase if the demand gets higher, that's simply how the market works ^^.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt that nintendo will take out SSBU from eshop like they did with cubic ninja in 3ds. but the price might increase if the demand gets higher, that's simply how the market works ^^.
That's not simply how the market works. There's theoretically an infinite amount of digital copies of Smash, so no matter how high demand for it gets, it will always be available. If they did raise the price, they'd be intentionally, directly, and publicly profiting from piracy of their own content. That'd be a rather silly (and stupid) move. Chances are, if they do anything at all, they'll just make a pre-patched version available on the eShop that prevents this from working.

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's not simply how the market works. There's theoretically an infinite amount of digital copies of Smash, so no matter how high demand for it gets, it will always be available. If they did raise the price, they'd be intentionally, directly, and publicly profiting from piracy of their own content. That'd be a rather silly (and stupid) move. Chances are, if they do anything at all, they'll just make a pre-patched version available on the eShop that prevents this from working.

I agree, but still, even if it was infinit/digital copies, anything that has higher demand would increase in price. It might be possible to patch the digital version somehow, but I doubt it tho. If it was some crappy non exclusive game, it would be more likely they remove it from eshop, but this is definitely not the case with smash bros :S

kingsora831

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, prices for SSB4 aren't going to increase.
That game is well stocked and will continue to be well stocked at retailers. (atleast for a year or two)
Let alone the 2nd hand market on Ebay and amazon where you can pick it up as well.

This is THE staple Wii u game, their will be many many copies available.

Cubic Ninja and OOT only skyrocketed in price because their were simply not enough copies at retailers and scalpers picked up what little remained and sold them at high prices.
Good luck to scalpers who try to buy every single copy of SSB4 from Amazon, BB, Gamestop, Target, Toyrus Etc etc.

Last edited by kingsora831,

BENETNATH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does NES Remix work for somebody? Is that normal, that the extracted file are only 140mb O.o?

it should work, as it was the demo, and it should be really small, as initial video was using wifi to send the files..

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be able to try this out in about 5 hours once my first test game is done downloading. (slow internet, 12GB file).
Has anyone tried Bayonetta 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, money and soap having to wash them. :D
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, money and soap having to wash them. :D