Hacking Loadiine Save File Sharing Thread!

SkulllKid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, can you get one of this saves and then inject on the wii u to use with a disc?
Or use saviine to dump a wii u save (disc) and use that save data with loadiine?

Because I found a save editor for hyrule warriors, and I dump my HW save data but the save editor don't get it,,,

Someone have a HW save data with one character in the max level? :D

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not all of them, but some are. I know super Mario bros u, super mario 3D world, mario kart 8, resident evil revelations are region free.
I wanted to know for Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water, I'm playing the Japanese version but I can't get past the 5th chapter because I can't read what to do. Was considering downloading the US version and dumping my save into it but I'll probably just watch a YouTube video later.

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys, I have a little request. Does somebody have the Minish Cap VC installed and has a save file for it? It doesn't even have to be completed, I'd only need to access the cuccoo mini game in Castle Town to test out a cheat I wrote. I'd really appreciate your help.

MegAmi24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U save with only NSMBU 100% and Luigi U left untouched?

drocdoc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do any one have Call of duty Ghost save file for offline bots? Thanks in advance

I cant get pass the first screen due to Memory error....

Blaziken1

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Has anyone a Mario Kart 8 save file (without all vehicles). I lost today my save file, but I dont know why...
I had 1000 coins and all courses..

Attachments

• Mario Kart 8 - [AMKP01].rar
    405 KB · Views: 389

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1