Hacking Loadiine Save File Sharing Thread!

RenatoJBail

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Also looking for that save.
I have almost everything, just need to finish every level with all characters, is that ok? but the save is on the wii u, because the game i bought on the eshop. teach me how to get my save and ill give it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm looking for a link to the past VC saves

Gamzam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone feel like linking me to a Smash 4 save? Needs to be US, and the format made for the latest version of Loadiine. I'd like 100%, but having everything valuable (aka not including trophies and useless stuff like that) works fine, too. That'd be wonderful.

(EDIT) Found a solution myself-- I thought Saviine saves wouldn't work, but surprise surprise, they work fine.

Last edited by Gamzam,

Xx_420apple_xX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can I put savegame mario kart 8 in my wii u?
can i have some guide?

thanks
ddi you find a way? because i also need help also i dont have a disk version or the eshop version only the copy of it on my sd card i tought i would be able to go on my save game folder and copy it to the u folder and it would work but no

Brottus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I dumped my save from ssb4 from my wii u and i want to ask if its possible just to have all moves and all gear unlocked ? I downloaded the 100% File from the forum. Someone know which files i have to switch to keep the rest like custom stages and amiboo and mii fighter ?
Help would be appreciated

Brottus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I dumped my save from ssb4 from my wii u and i want to ask if its possible just to have all moves and all gear unlocked ? I downloaded the 100% File from the forum. Someone know which files i have to switch to keep the rest like custom stages and amiboo and mii fighter ?
Help would be appreciated

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
ddi you find a way? because i also need help also i dont have a disk version or the eshop version only the copy of it on my sd card i tought i would be able to go on my save game folder and copy it to the u folder and it would work but no

Ill try my best... Im useless at tutorial's but this should help you get it done.

Step 1. Getting the correct folder structure to inject from your WiiU.

To inject a Loadiine save to the WiiU internal storage for use with a disc/eshop game, First dump a save with SAVIINE to get the correct folder structure & Game ID's/Profile ID'S. Once you've dumped the save game you want to replace & have the correct folder structure & ID'S with saviine, Copy the unique Game ID folder 00050000-xxxxxxxx from saviine_root/dump/ & paste/move it to saviine_root/inject/. Open the 00050000-xxxxxxxx folder inside saviine_root/inject/ & there should be 2 folders, 800000xx & common. <<Keep this window/folder open, We'll need to replace files in these folders later<<

Step 2. Replacing a normal/nand save with a Loadiine save.

Download a save from this thread, Extract it & you should get 2 folders, U & C (These 2 folder may also be inside a 00050000-xxxxxxxx). Copy all the files from inside of the U folder that you just downloaded, & paste them in to your 800000xx folder that we did in the first step >> saviine_root/inject/00050000-xxxxxxxx/800000xx/. Now do the same for the C folder, Copy all of the files from inside of the C folder & paste them in the common folder >> saviine_root/inject/00050000-xxxxxxxx/common/. Once all of the files inside U & C have been copied to 800000xx & common, Go ahead & inject the save back to your WiiU with saviine.

As for using a WiiU internal save with Loadiine, Reverse step 2 & copy to SD card. Pretty simple once you've done it a few times.

Last edited by BIFFTAZ,

Xx_420apple_xX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ill try my best... Im useless at tutorial's but this should help you get it done.

Step 1. Getting the correct folder structure to inject from your WiiU.

To inject a Loadiine save to the WiiU internal storage for use with a disc/eshop game, First dump a save with SAVIINE to get the correct folder structure & Game ID's/Profile ID'S. Once you've dumped the save game you want to replace & have the correct folder structure & ID'S with saviine, Copy the unique Game ID folder 00050000-xxxxxxxx from saviine_root/dump/ & paste/move it to saviine_root/inject/. Open the 00050000-xxxxxxxx folder inside saviine_root/inject/ & there should be 2 folders, 800000xx & common. <<Keep this window/folder open, We'll need to replace files in these folders later<<

Step 2. Replacing a normal/nand save with a Loadiine save.

Download a save from this thread, Extract it & you should get 2 folders, U & C (These 2 folder may also be inside a 00050000-xxxxxxxx). Copy all the files from inside of the U folder that you just downloaded, & paste them in to your 800000xx folder that we did in the first step >> saviine_root/inject/00050000-xxxxxxxx/800000xx/. Now do the same for the C folder, Copy all of the files from inside of the C folder & paste them in the common folder >> saviine_root/inject/00050000-xxxxxxxx/common/. Once all of the files inside U & C have been copied to 800000xx & common, Go ahead & inject the save back to your WiiU with saviine.

As for using a WiiU internal save with Loadiine, Reverse step 2 & copy to SD card. Pretty simple once you've done it a few times.
Thank you ill try my best

FreshFrost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone has a Yoshi's Wooly World (EU) save with bonus levels unlocked, preferably all of them?

Edit: Nevermind, I got it to work, I accidentally didn't rename the save file exactly. The US save file works for EU games as well.

Last edited by FreshFrost,

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually made a thread but will post here too just in case.....

hey lads, I've recently lost my super Mario 3D world disc where I came to the last world. Now I cannot extract the save game file from it because I don't have the disc only my ripped game in loadiine.
Can any of you upload a savegame possibly somewhere near the opening of the world star? I'd really like to finish those last levels :(

I hope someone can help

vinipeix

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do you guys know how can I convert a Zelda TP EUR save to USA?
Are those compatible?

EDIT: just tested and they are compatible
I just had to change the directory name because, obviously, the game title id is different

Last edited by vinipeix,

Shirokami~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyone has a Xenoblade Chronicles X EUR Save after Chap. 3? (So you have to do Chap. 4) Maybe on Lvl.23 or something?

I need it because Loadiine doesn't create a save from Xenoblade X .-.

Last edited by Shirokami~,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a 100% good MK8 on here somewhere. I had worked forever to unlock everything and anything including all DLC and three stars on everything. Then I was using saviine to back up my MK8 save because I wanted to wipe my wii u. After wiping I went to inject the save and I somehow deleted it while sorting folders. I had a great score online too. Bummer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol