• Views 2,480,300
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Kladde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I also have problem visiting webpage loadiine. And I see an update on me wiiu even if it is blocked. What should I do?

dirtyderek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
happy days

edit: I have another question, I'm trying to install some DLC and I've noticed the titles with (fakesign) don't work how do i fix? thank you.

Last edited by dirtyderek,

muki85

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys!

I've bought a WiiU recently, and i plan to install loadiine gx2. I've read everything, this is a great sticky thread.

But i wanted to ask one question which is not pre-answered in the first topic, and that is which version of loadiine to get? It' says that for an end user that we should use stable build 0.2, but on the game compatibility list there are some games that need 0.3, and I cant find that version on the page, only the nightly builds?

Thanks!

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
No, TubeHax and Chncdcksn just don't exist anymore. You can use DNS-U or TitleDNS though.

DNS-U: 52.40.86.243
TitleDNS: 168.235.092.108

I try loadiine for the first time a long time and I'm trying DNS-U/TitleDNS addresses, I cannot get onto Loadiine/Homebrew Launcher, I have tried using Homebrew Launcher method, all the websites return an Error message
I'm pretty sure I need the internet to access loadiine but cannot get my internet connection working with my Wii U but it works fine with everything else, any tips?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Please please please can someone mod/fork loadiine to have a favourites function? Separate icon/cover carousels per format? Cheats from SD card text file? Any new features would be nice :)

drakkenzero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everybody, I am brand new to this, been using loadiine for a few days now and I think I have an incredibly stupid question but I've read all their documentation and if they say it anywhere I'm apparently missing it and I tried to search through the posts here but there seemed to be a fair amount of conflicting info to sort through.

How BIG of an SD card can you use for Loadiine? Nintendo says the WiiU can't handle anything higher than a 32GB because it needs to be SDHC, and that's been fine for me playing around with this initially, but I also remember back in the Wii days Nintendo put similar limitations on the Wii (SD only, no SDHC)...

So before I drop some cash on a 64 or 128GB card I have no practical use for other than for this, I wanted to check in and see if there were... you know... recommendations? Companies that work better or worse, cards that tend to explode, that sort of thing. Also, does it matter if they're SD or MicroSD in the long run?

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everybody, I am brand new to this, been using loadiine for a few days now and I think I have an incredibly stupid question but I've read all their documentation and if they say it anywhere I'm apparently missing it and I tried to search through the posts here but there seemed to be a fair amount of conflicting info to sort through.

How BIG of an SD card can you use for Loadiine? Nintendo says the WiiU can't handle anything higher than a 32GB because it needs to be SDHC, and that's been fine for me playing around with this initially, but I also remember back in the Wii days Nintendo put similar limitations on the Wii (SD only, no SDHC)...

So before I drop some cash on a 64 or 128GB card I have no practical use for other than for this, I wanted to check in and see if there were... you know... recommendations? Companies that work better or worse, cards that tend to explode, that sort of thing. Also, does it matter if they're SD or MicroSD in the long run?
I've used 128gb in the past with no problems. Format it to fat32 using guiformat tool. I think it can even work with 256gb card. The higher capacity card the longer loading times will apply. Not by a great deal but it's noticeable. You should check out USB game loading.

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by Columbo2811,
Reactions: peteruk

Mounagec

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Hallo everybody,

a lot af games are out for USB Methode. Is it possible to run them with loadiine? May I have to convert them for using with loadiine?

HeroKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got a few cover arts for some DS games, since gametdb doesn't have them. i pretty much want to clarify for myself on what i need to do next. i read on another post they need to be TGA format, and filename match the titleid? about to try, but wanted to ask beforehand in case it doesn't work

Edit: ok, that was completely wrong. post i saw was for making a 2d cover a backdrop, replacing the TvTex file. but looking at OP, got a 2d cover to load up, but want to convert it to 3d and match, if possible

Last edited by HeroKing,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: