• Views 2,474,388
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, but supposedly a few people have been doing this since may. From what I've heard some people in China were the first to find it.
If they can't show 'prior art', they don't deserve to be acknowledged. Nonetheless, it would be great if one of our friends from China could search for any references to the title.tik with suitable surrounding language and let us know if they find postings dated before the Brazilians 'shared' their findings.

PlayingKarrde

Entered 77
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this is a dumb question but I couldn't see it answered anywhere: whenever I try and download the nightlies (or even the stable) I get a virus alert and it kills the file. I'm going to assume it's a false positive but Chrome, Edge and Windows 10 are all doing this for me. Anyone else getting this?

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is a dumb question but I couldn't see it answered anywhere: whenever I try and download the nightlies (or even the stable) I get a virus alert and it kills the file. I'm going to assume it's a false positive but Chrome, Edge and Windows 10 are all doing this for me. Anyone else getting this?
in windows 10 it will kill any download from any browser if it detects a virus.
So if you are on windows 10 (it may affect other windows versions, unsure) you would have to disable your antivirus for it to download.
If you think about it, this techincally is malware for the wii u, giving you higher permissions than the system is supposed to allow and executing code you should be executing...

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

...if you don't want Chrome to be cautious, go to Settings, Advanced, Privacy. Untick "Protect you and your device from dangerous sites". Leave the Settings tab open. Download the file. Then retick the option.

Antoto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, guys.
I have NTSC console, but i am living in Russia, and I use russian language. I have downloaded russian rom zombie U, but language game is english.
How i can change languages?

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, guys.
I have NTSC console, but i am living in Russia, and I use russian language. I have downloaded russian rom zombie U, but language game is english.
How i can change languages?
Your console only supports the languages for its region (US console does English, French, Spanish, Portuguese)

Sometimes a region's release will have other languages in the content folder, but the language is usually selected by current system language rather than an option within the title.

Antoto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Your console only supports the languages for its region (US console does English, French, Spanish, Portuguese)

Sometimes a region's release will have other languages in the content folder, but the language is usually selected by current system language rather than an option within the title.
but the game have a russian language(region EU), i have to say game what console have a russian language. May be i must change game files?

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but the game have a russian language(region EU), i have to say game what console have a russian language. May be i must change game files?
The loadiine compatibility list says:
Set Region in content\lynfsatest\Cafe_CommandLine.txt (for english change GER to ENG, FRA, ...)
But the actual entry seems to be /Region:US in the US version, not ENG, so the region setting doesn't select the language.

The content files are not named in a way that makes it obvious what files you would need to swap around, so I can't be of help to you.

Antoto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The loadiine compatibility list says:

But the actual entry seems to be /Region:US in the US version, not ENG, so the region setting doesn't select the language.

The content files are not named in a way that makes it obvious what files you would need to swap around, so I can't be of help to you.
will if I delete all english files and save russian files the game will launch? Can you help me choose a method softmod to play with russian?
p.s. Did I make many mistakes? I know english not good:(

Last edited by Antoto,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a