brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
that's what I tried to do with 3DS section, but I stopped updating it because I didn't have time to follow all project, threads and update it.
If someone wants to do it, why not.
But what you ask (a list of all homebrew with links to all threads and github) ....already exists, so creating a thread with the exact same data is redundant and useless work.
Tadaaaa :
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/List_of_WiiU_homebrew
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/List_of_WiiU_PC_utilities
Once again, I'm the only one maintaining it.
I also thought I'll add the wiiu infobox template today and start adding individual homebrew page, but I'm lazy and it's too hot to work :P

also, like a lot of users asked, making a homebrew section separated from the hacking section could be useful.
Making a homebrew section would be nice. Making the Homebrew App Store thread a sticky was great. It also has links to the different homebrew repos, which each have links to the source/threads for each app on them.

ldeveraux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should I sticky all 43 homebrew threads?
We already have too many stickies, I would remove nintendont and move the guides to FAQ if it was only me [emoji14]

There's a wiki with links to all homebrew threads for easy access (like a shortcut).
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/List_of_WiiU_homebrew

While I'm posting here :
I updated the install and launching section of the first post, it was too confusing and still used the old loadiine 4.0 method.
I added sources downloading tutorial on the second post.
sorry, I'm on mobile, it looked like this thread had been stickied. Guess not?

canariobr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I downloaded some "loadiine games ready" but they do not have the proper name with titleID in the end. Is there any tool to help me fix it faster? I am renaming manually but takes too much time (and feel stupid)

HAFEDHBY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,
After launch Loadiine , sometimes in gaming the Wii maker process is interrupted: a message appears indicating the process is interrupted: it is random !
what'is this problem ? It's embarassing !

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I downloaded some "loadiine games ready" but they do not have the proper name with titleID in the end. Is there any tool to help me fix it faster? I am renaming manually but takes too much time (and feel stupid)
if you have the meta xml, look at page3 of this thread (or on the first post, there's a link to a batch script).
It will rename all the folders automatically using the meta.xml data

Like WouahWouah said, if you use the latest loadiine revision, you don't need to put the TitleID in the folder anymore, but it still work with it.

sorry, I'm on mobile, it looked like this thread had been stickied. Guess not?
yes, I stickied it, because I needed to find it quickly few times to edit the first post, it's easier when stickied.
users were happy and asked that ALL other useful homebrew become stickied, but that's the the sticky purpose, I can't put 40 sticks.

Reactions: canariobr

canariobr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
if you have the meta xml, look at page3 of this thread (or on the first post, there's a link to a batch script).
It will rename all the folders automatically using the meta.xml data

Like WouahWouah said, if you use the latest loadiine revision, you don't need to put the TitleID in the folder anymore, but it still work with it.

yes, I stickied it, because I needed to find it quickly few times to edit the first post, it's easier when stickied.
users were happy and asked that ALL other useful homebrew become stickied, but that's the the sticky purpose, I can't put 40 sticks.

I only found the code for the .bat in that post. Cant I download it?

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded some "loadiine games ready" ... tool to help me fix it faster? I am renaming manually but takes too much time ...

I only found the code for the .bat in that post. Cant I download it?

You don't always need people to do things for you. As a smart person named
...if you ate tired of waiting, do it yourself

If you're not familiar with batch files, they don't need to be compiled. Assuming you have a windows PC which can write to your SD card (since it's a windows batch file), just highlight the lines in the spoiler, copy them to the clipboard, paste them in notepad, and save the file with the name Cyan suggested in your wiiu\games directory.

Reactions: canariobr

canariobr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You don't always need people to do things for you. As a smart person named

If you're not familiar with batch files, they don't need to be compiled. Assuming you have a windows PC which can write to your SD card (since it's a windows batch file), just highlight the lines in the spoiler, copy them to the clipboard, paste them in notepad, and save the file with the name Cyan suggested in your wiiu\games directory.
thanks for clarification

Reactions: nexusmtz

SaintTodders

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to do this all day. I try to run it and it says "Fs Get Mount Source failed"

I'm just trying to figure out what that means and where I go from there. I'm running 5.5.1

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'm starting to think that its the SD card, not me. I'll just a get a better SanDisk card or something. Thanks
It's definitely the card. That error means it can't properly read the SD card, and lots of users have trouble getting the first SD they try to work. Trying another one usually fixes it.

SaintTodders

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's definitely the card. That error means it can't properly read the SD card, and lots of users have trouble getting the first SD they try to work. Trying another one usually fixes it.
I got the 32GB san disk and I still got the same error

EDIT: I got it! It must have been the SD card but after a few attempts it eventually just worked. Thanks

Last edited by SaintTodders,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Ninty can still make money filing false DMCAs.