• Likes 132

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Going online wouldn't be recommended anyway, with Nintendo likely to push at update pretty quick.
You don't need the latest FW to play online, only to access eShop and get updates, which they can all be done with 5.X.X and WUP Installer and NNU Patcher.

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't need the latest FW to play online, only to access eShop and get updates, which they can all be done with 5.X.X and WUP Installer and NNU Patcher.
hey, uh... does this technically answer my question from the last page?
edit: oops, nope never mind. ^_^''

Last edited by Kit Ballard,

nokel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ohminegoth.tumblr.com
XP
Country
idk if it's just me, but I'm having huuge issues with trying to get loadiine working with literally any game (or any loadiine version), I keep getting the nintendo error code 160-2203 "problem with system memory". If it helps the other codes I'm getting are (2)WUP-101(04) (3)FAH100371659 and (4)HAA3-0210-3374

I have a european release "pro" console if that makes any difference...

EDIT: I tried using the smash brothers game to boot and instead of giving me an error message it just freezes on the smash screen, and for some reason when I loaded the mii maker method it didn't show an error message, just froze, also when I turned on the TV to see if the main screen had anything on it, the tv didn't think anything was connected to it...

Last edited by nokel,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hey, uh... does this technically answer my question from the last page?
About going online with Loadiine?

Nope, it's not possible.
Reason is that when you play a game through Loadiine, it uses the server of whatever app/game you use to launch it.
For example, if you use Mii Maker mode, you're using Mii maker's servers, Smash = Smash servers, etc.
That's why you get connection errors, because you can't connect to the server of the game you are playing due to the method of launch.

myunholysins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I was wondering if anyone can help, or explain why for some games like twilight princess HD, or super mario 3d world the load times are so long. Is there anyway around this, or is this just normal?

Runehasa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I was wondering if anyone can help, or explain why for some games like twilight princess HD, or super mario 3d world the load times are so long. Is there anyway around this, or is this just normal?
Format your SD card to FAT32 64K CLuster size and it should help with some games

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
Noob question : I want to try Super Smash Bros mode.
I choose it in loadiine with the original disc inserted in the Wii U.
I "launch" the game and... it quits to Mii Maker.
What am I supposed to do after this ?

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob question : I want to try Super Smash Bros mode.
I choose it in loadiine with the original disc inserted in the Wii U.
I "launch" the game and... it quits to Mii Maker.
What am I supposed to do after this ?
Go to your dash then start the Physical Copy of Smash. After it does it's "Boot Intro" thing, your game'll start.
edit: all the ninjas =D

ady199

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, sorry a newbie question if I may.

My Wii U is on 5.5.1 E (Europe) will I only be able to play EU games or can I also play US games using Loadliine

Thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...