Hacking [LIST] eShop Released Titles & Compatibility

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm really surprised that Shovel Knight, Retro City Rampage, 3D classic games, etc. aren't dumped yet.

Yeah me too, there's a few games I'd like to try, chibo robo moon chronicles when it comes out aswell the ones you mentioned. Keep in mind everything costs money though and BBB are the only ones capable of it as far as im aware?

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that's true that they have to obtain the titles legitimately but that is true of every DLC content on every system. I'm sure there is some method by which they get funded for their work though.

Reactions: Margen67

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there a reason I can't find Sonic 2 or Pokemon Yellow anywhere ? (it's the only two I've been looking for) I already found Link's awakening and Super Mario Bros Deluxe on classic torrent websites but wherever I look for those tow I only find weird nfo websites and no way at all to download the releases, it's a bit boring tbh...

Do you guys have any help ? I'd be glad (go via PM if it's against the rules ofc...)

RJ Sly 95

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah me too, there's a few games I'd like to try, chibo robo moon chronicles when it comes out aswell the ones you mentioned. Keep in mind everything costs money though and BBB are the only ones capable of it as far as im aware?
Yeah, they're the only ones(even though ABSTRAKT dumped that Edge game), we should have patience. I just hoped they would dump eshop exclusives rather than games available everywhere.

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
There should be a donation thing for the scene releasers where you give 5-10 cents and vote what game you'd like to get dumped.

That way hundreds of people could do it, it would pay for the game for the dumper to get it, and they would know which game to dump next!

Reactions: Margen67 and Luhof

Zamzummin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There should be a donation thing for the scene releasers where you give 5-10 cents and vote what game you'd like to get dumped.

That way hundreds of people could do it, it would pay for the game for the dumper to get it, and they would know which game to dump next!

This would only work if donations were 100% anonymous. Nobody wants their name and credit card tied to illegal activities such as scene dumping.

But that's really beside the point. The point is that scene groups release whatever they want, and they're not a request fulfillment agency.

hugo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm guessing Shovel Knight hasn't been dumped because it's not on the European eshop yet. Hopefully we'll get it soon one way or another.

Why is it that they have to be on the EUR eshop?

3ds.essh.co shows US and JPN releases. Or are these just unusable dumps?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
BigBlueBox mainly dump Euro eshop releases. Doesn't mean they couldn't dump the American version if they used an American 3DS, but it's not their usual thing.

are you saying essh.co shows us/jpn releases in general (it does), or existing releases of shovel knight (it doesn't)?

hugo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm saying there are US/JPN releases, but big US only games like Shovel Knight are missing.
You're saying this is because the EUR groups are more active, but there is no technical reason there are less US releases?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4