Yeah! This is happenin'!
OP
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
So I've done this for myself but figured that a) others may benefit from it and b) some crowdsourced would be welcome.

I've made a table of the retrocompatible game enhancements we can see on Xbox Series, and, specifically, what exact enhancements each console provides to which game.

The list is incomplete, as there is only one type of enhancement that is officially listed by Microsoft, that is FPSBoost (should be up-to-date at the time of writting), the rest is taken mostly from another site.

I am going to share two versions of the same document:
  1. A version editable only by yours truly, so that we have at least a version no one can fuck up:

2. A version editable by anyone (please try to keep it clean):

I've done some color coding:
  • Game title:
    • Green: XBox Exclusive (excluding arcade games ports);
    • Blue: console exclusive (no PC port).
  • FPS Boost:
    • Purple: 60hz boost;
    • Lilac: 120hz boost;
  • 'Native Resolution' enhancements:
    • From lighter shades of dark yellow to more vivid shades of brown (also playing with black and white - in that order- font color for a more fine distinction) for certain resolution (intervals). Probably messed up at a point or two but try to keep up with the scheme.

I've added a tab for Xbox 360 games and original Xbox games. I didn't make a tab for Xbox One games because frankly I don't care enough - but feel free to add one if you like.

As for sources I used:

Last edited by pustal,
Reactions: eyeliner

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol